February 28, 2023

WPL T20 GUJW vs MIW 1st Match Prediction Today 100% Sure

Gujrat Giants vs Mumbai Indian Women's Premier League100% Sure Today Match Prediction - Who Wins the Toss between GUJW vs MIW, 1st WPL T20 2023? Read on to know the Women's Premier League 2023 complete accurate cricket match predictions.

100% sure Today’s match prediction is Gujrat Giants vs Mumbai Indian 1st WPL T20. Ball by Ball Updates MIW vs GUJW Cricket Match who will win today's Toss 04-Mar Women's Premier League Today’s WPL match prediction.

Women's Premier League set to begin on March 4

The first edition of the five-team Women's Premier League (WPL) is all set to begin on March 4 with the first match scheduled between Gujarat Women and Mumbai Women. The WPL T20 is expected to usher in a new chapter in women's T20 cricket in India, which could potentially result in the emergence of new women players and strengthen the Indian women's cricket team. The ultimate goal is to win the World Cup in the coming years.
WPL T20 GUJW vs MIW 1st Match Prediction Today 100% Sure

Today we are examining here with regards to the WPLT20 1st match between Mumbai Indian and Gujrat Giants. 100% Sure Today Match Prediction

Paid Match reports for premium clients

WPL T20 Today Match Prediction

The 1st T20 match of the Women's Premier League will be played between the Gujrat Giants and the Mumbai Indians on March 4, 2023, at 7:30 PM IST at the Dr DY Patil Sports Academy, Mumbai. Based on the pitch conditions and the players' performance, the team batting first in the first innings can score between 32 to 41 in the powerplay of 6 overs, while the score can range between 127 to 163 in the longer innings of 20 overs.
Whatsapp paid match report

Toss Prediction:

According to our 100% match prediction, Gujrat Giants will win the toss and choose to bat first. Our You tube Channel for Cricket Match Prediction telegram channel link
India No. 1 Telegram Channel Link for Cricket Match Prediction

Team Analysis Gujrat Giants: 

The list of players playing for the Gujrat Giants could be as follows: 
  • Ash Gardner 
  • Sneh Rana 
  • Beth Mooney 
  • Georgia Wareham 
  • Annabel Sutherland 
  • Sophia Dunkley 
  • Deandra Dottin 
  • Hurley Gala 
  • Sushma Verma 
  • Tanuja Kanwar 
  • Harleen Deol 
  • Ashwani Kumari 
  • S Meghana 
  • Mansi Joshi 
  • D Hemalatha 
  • Monica Patel 
  • Parunika Sisodia 
  • Shabnam Shakil 

Mumbai Indians: 

The list of players playing for the Mumbai Indians could be as follows: 
  • Harmanpreet Kaur (c) 
  • Amanjot Kaur 
  • Hayley Matthews 
  • Heather Graham 
  • Issy Wong 
  • Chloe Tryon 
  • Priyanka Bala 
  • Dhara Gujjar 
  • Saika Ishaque 
  • Humaira Kaazi 
  • Sonam Yadav 
  • Jintimani Kalita 
  • Neelam Bisht 
  • Nat Sciver-Brunt 
  • Pooja Vastrakar 
  • Amelia Kerr
Women's Premier League Match Dream11 Team Prediction, Fantasy Cricket Tips
India No,1 Cricket Match Tipper

Dream11 Team for MIW vs GUJW dated 4 March 2023, 7:30 PM Cricket Betting Tips

WPLT20 2023 Match Prediction

Based on the previous record of both teams and their current form, the Gujrat Giants are expected to have a 55% chance of winning this match, while the Mumbai Indians are predicted to have a 45% chance of winning. Today Match Prediction Reports predict that the Gujrat Giants will win the match.

GUJW vs MIW Today Match Prediction Reports is: GUJW win or 20 P 

CBTF Cricket Betting Tips for Gujrat Giants (GUJW) vs Mumbai Indian (MIW), Women's Premier League, T20, played on 4 March 2023, 7:30 PM

1 comment:

Lightning Bolt (01942063752) said...

PSL T20 -2️⃣0️⃣-2️⃣3️⃣ 🔥

🚬 বাংলাদেশি ভাইয়েরা যারা T20 তে ভালো কিছু পেতে চান তারাই যোগাযোগ করূন

Phone No 📲 +8801942063752
WhatsApp 📲 +8801942063752

👇PSL 14th-15th Match👇

👉 Multan Sultans🆚 Karachi Kings

👉 Lahore Qalandars 🆚 Pashawar Zalmi

➡𝐓𝐨𝐬𝐬 💯🎯✔️
➡𝐌𝐚𝐭𝐜𝐡 💯🎯✔️
➡𝗦𝗲𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 💯🎯✔️

PSL Last 8 Match Ruselt👇

(6)Quetta Gladitaros win pass🔥✌️
(7)Multan Sultans win pass 🔥✌️
(8)Karachi Kings win pass🔥✌️
(9)Pashawar Zalmi win pass🔥✌️
(10)Lahore Qalandars win pass🔥✌️
(11)Multan Sultans win pass🔥✌️
(12)Islamabad United win pass🔥✌️
(13)Islamabad United win pass🔥✌️

🏆🏆BPL Premier League-2022-23🏆🏆

(43)Rangpur Riders win pass🔥✌️(Eliminator)
(44)Comilla Victorians win pass🔥✌️(1st Quyalifier)
(45)Sylhet Strikers win pass🔥✌️(2nd Quyalifier)

Who will win Today Match ?