March 26, 2023

Ban vs Ire 1st T20 Match Prediction 100% Sure

Bangladesh vs Ireland Ireland tour of Bangladesh Today Match Prediction 100 Sure Shot - Who Wins the Toss between Ban vs Ire, 1st Game T20 2023? Read on to know the Ireland tour of Bangladesh 2023 complete accurate cricket match predictions.

100% sure Today’s match prediction is Bangladesh vs Ireland 1st T20. Ball by Ball Updates Ire vs Ban Cricket Match who will win today's Toss 27-Mar Ireland tour of Bangladesh Today’s match prediction.

Today we are examining here with regards to the T20 1st match between Ireland and Bangladesh. 100% Sure Today Match Prediction

Ban vs Ire 1st T20 Match Prediction

The Ireland tour of Bangladesh 2023 is set to continue with the first T20 match scheduled to take place on March 27, 2023, at Zahur Ahmed Chowdhury Stadium, Chattogram. Bangladesh is expected to dominate the match, having won the ODI series against Ireland easily. However, considering Ireland's potential in T20 cricket, they could prove to be a tough competition.

Best Toss Prediction

The toss could play a crucial role in determining the outcome of the match. Our prediction is that Bangladesh will win the toss.

Who will win today cricket match?

According to our analysis, Bangladesh has a 70% chance of winning the match, while Ireland has a 30% chance.

Match Prediction 100% Sure

Ban vs Ire 1st T20 Match Prediction 100% Sure
Based on our analysis and previous records of both teams, we predict that Bangladesh will win this match.

Key Players

Najmul Hussain Shanto, who was dismissed only once in the T20 series against England, is expected to play a key role for Bangladesh. Taskin Ahmed, who has been taking a lot of wickets lately, could also prove to be a crucial player for Bangladesh. For Ireland, Paul Stirling, who scored an unbeaten 115 in T20 matches, and Graham Hume, who has taken the most wickets in ODIs, could prove to be the game-changers.

Expected Scores

In the powerplay of 6 overs, the team batting first could score between 41 to 50, depending on the pitch conditions and player performances. The score for the team batting first in the longer innings of 20 overs could range between 137 to 169.

Team Lineups

Here are the possible playing lineups for both teams: Bangladesh: Tamim Iqbal (c), Litton Das, Najmul Hossain Shanto, Mushfiqur Rahim (wk), Shakib Al Hasan, Towhid Hridoy, Yasir Ali, Taskin Ahmed, Nasum Ahmed, Mustafizur Rahman, Ebadot Hossain Ireland: Paul Stirling, Stephen Doheny, Andrew Balbirnie (c), Harry Tector, Curtis Campher, Lorcan Tucker (wk), Gareth Delany, George Dockrell, Andy McBrine, Graham Hume, Mark Adair
Today Match Paid Reports.
Whatsapp paid match report
Our You tube Channel for Cricket Match Prediction telegram channel link
India No. 1 Telegram Channel Link for Cricket Match Prediction
Ireland tour of Bangladesh Match Dream11 Team Prediction, Fantasy Cricket Tips
India No,1 Cricket Match Tipper

Dream11 Team for Ire vs Ban dated 27 March 2023 at 1:30 PM Cricket Betting Tips

Ban vs Ire Today Match Prediction Reports is: BAN win or 20 P 

CBTF Cricket Betting Tips for Bangladesh (Ban) vs Ireland (Ire), Ireland tour of Bangladesh, T20, played on 27 March 2023 at 1:30 PM

Top Releated Search :

  • First Innings ka Total Score ka Ending Number ka Report
  • Sure Shot Prediction
  • Aaj Ka Match Kon Jeetega


In conclusion, the first T20 match between Bangladesh and Ireland could be a highly competitive encounter, but Bangladesh is expected to come out on top. Keep an eye on the key players, and watch out for the toss as it could play a significant role in determining the outcome of the match. For more match predictions and analysis, visit Today Match Preview.

No comments:

Who will win Today Match ?