March 23, 2023

Pak vs Afg 1st T20 Match Prediction Today 100% Sure | T20 2023

Afghanistan vs Pakistan Afghanistan v Pakistan in UAE Today Match Prediction 100 Sure Shot - Who Wins the Toss between Afg vs Pak, 1st Game T20 2023? Read on to know the Afghanistan v Pakistan in UAE 2023 complete accurate cricket match predictions.

100% sure Today’s match prediction is Afghanistan vs Pakistan 1st T20. Ball by Ball Updates Pak vs Afg Cricket Match who will win today's Toss 24-Mar Afghanistan v Pakistan in UAE Today’s match prediction.

Today we are examining here with regards to the T20 1st match between Pakistan and Afghanistan. 100% Sure Today Match Prediction

Pak vs Afg Match Prediction: Who Will Win Today's T20 Match?

The much-awaited T20 International cricket match series between Afghanistan and Pakistan is about to begin at the Sharjah Cricket Stadium in UAE. Afghanistan will play its second T20I series this year, with Rashid Khan leading the team. World No. 3 Pakistan, on the other hand, will be led by Shadab Khan in this series with some of their key players like Babar Azam, Shaheen Afridi, Mohammad Rizwan, Fakhar Zaman and Haris Rauf being rested.

Match Details

The Afghanistan v Pakistan in UAE 1st T20 match is going to be played on 24th March 2023 at 9:30 PM at Sharjah Cricket Stadium, Sharjah.

Pitch and Weather Conditions

The team batting first in the first innings can score between 37 to 44 in the powerplay of 6 overs depending on the pitch of the ground and the performance of the players. On the other hand, in the first innings of 20 overs, the score can range between 132 to 161 in the longer innings.

Toss Prediction

Pak vs Afg 1st T20 Match Prediction Today 100% Sure | T20 2023
As per our hundred percent match prediction, toss prediction toss Afghanistan will win the toss in this match.

Player Analysis and Match Prediction

In this match, Ibrahim Zadran can score important runs with the bat for Afghanistan. While Rashid Khan is always expected to pick up valuable wickets with the ball. Rahmanullah Gurbaz of Afghanistan is starting well in the batting order, and we expect him to score more than 30 runs in the first T20 match. The pitch is expected to help the fast bowlers extract extra bounce, with Rashid Khan, Mujeeb ur Rehman, and Azmatullah.

Pitch Analysis

The pitch for today's match is expected to favor the fast bowlers, with extra bounce being the key factor. Afghanistan's Rashid Khan, Mujeeb ur Rehman, and Azmatullah Umarzai are the key bowlers to watch out for.

Afghanistan's Players

The following players are expected to represent Afghanistan in today's match:
  • Rahmanullah Gurbaz (Wicket-keeper)
  • Sediqullah Atal
  • Ibrahim Zadran
  • Najibullah Zadran
  • Mohammad Nabi
  • Karim Janat
  • Rashid Khan (Captain)
  • Azmatullah Omarzai
  • Noor Ahmad
  • Mujeeb Ur Rahman
  • Fazalhaq Farooqi

Pakistan's Players

The following players are expected to represent Pakistan in today's match:
  • Abdullah Shafique
  • Mohammad Haris (Wicket-keeper)
  • Shan Masood
  • Azam Khan
  • Iftikhar Ahmed
  • Shadab Khan (Captain)
  • Imad Wasim
  • Naseem Shah
  • Ihsanullah
  • Zaman Khan
  • Mohammad Wasim Jr.
Pakistan's Shan Masood is expected to anchor the batting lineup, while Shadab Khan is their best bowler. For Pakistan, we recommend Iftikhar Ahmed, Mohammad Haris, and Shan Masood as key players. Shadab Khan, Ihsanullah, and Mohammad Wasim Jr. are also players to watch out for.


According to our analysis of the players' previous records and current form, we predict that Afghanistan has a 45% chance of winning this match. However, Pakistan is not far behind, with a 55% chance of winning. If you want more detailed analysis and insights into today's match, you can visit Today Match Preview for today match prediction
Today Match Paid Reports.
Whatsapp paid match report
Our You tube Channel for Cricket Match Prediction telegram channel link
India No. 1 Telegram Channel Link for Cricket Match Prediction
Afghanistan v Pakistan in UAE Match Dream11 Team Prediction, Fantasy Cricket Tips
India No,1 Cricket Match Tipper

Dream11 Team for Pak vs Afg dated 24 March 2023 at 9:30 PM Cricket Betting Tips

Afg vs Pak Today Match Prediction Reports is: AFG win or 20 P 

CBTF Cricket Betting Tips for Afghanistan (Afg) vs Pakistan (Pak), Afghanistan v Pakistan in UAE, T20, played on 24 March 2023 at 9:30 PM

Top Releated Search :

  • First Innings ka Total Score ka Ending Number ka Report
  • Sure Shot Prediction
  • Aaj Ka Match Kon Jeetega

No comments:

Who will win Today Match ?