March 26, 2023

WI vs SA 2nd T20 Match Prediction 100% Sure Today

South Africa vs West Indies West Indies tour of South Africa Today Match Prediction 100 Sure Shot - Who Wins the Toss between SA vs WI, 2nd Game T20 2023? Read on to know the West Indies tour of South Africa 2023 complete accurate cricket match predictions.

100% sure Today’s match prediction is South Africa vs West Indies 2nd T20. Ball by Ball Updates WI vs SA Cricket Match who will win today's Toss 26-Mar West Indies tour of South Africa Today’s match prediction.

Today we are examining here with regards to the T20 2nd match between West Indies and South Africa. 100% Sure Today Match Prediction

Wi vs SA 2nd T20 Match Prediction

The West Indies tour of South Africa 2nd T20 match will be played between South Africa and West Indies on 26 March 2023 at 5.30 PM at SuperSport Park, Centurion.

Toss Prediction

As per our 100% match prediction, toss prediction toss South Africa will win the toss in this match.

Best Toss Prediction

In the first T20 match, David Miller scored 131 runs in 11 overs with the help of 48 and Sisanda Mangala's 18 runs. Sisanda Magala was the standout performer for the South African team in this match, taking three valuable wickets in his two-over spell to put the West Indies in trouble at one stage. West Indies batsmen will need to tighten the reins in the second T20 match to be held today. Only then South Africa will be able to make a comeback in this series.

Who Will Win Today Cricket Match

WI vs SA 2nd T20 Match Prediction 100% Sure Today
According to the previous records of the players of both the teams and today's form, South Africa has 45 percent chance of winning this match. West Indies is expected to win 55 percent of this match.

Players List

South Africa

  • Quinton de Kock (wk)
  • Reeza Hendricks
  • Rilee Rossouw
  • Aiden Markram (c)
  • David Miller
  • Heinrich Klaasen
  • Wayne Parnell
  • Sisanda Magala
  • Bjorn Fortuin
  • Anrich Nortje
  • Tabraiz Shamsi

West Indies

  • Kyle Mayers
  • Brandon King
  • Johnson Charles
  • Nicholas Pooran (wk)
  • Rovman Powell (c)
  • Roston Chase
  • Romario Shepherd
  • Akeal Hosein
  • Odean Smith
  • Sheldon Cottrell
  • Alzarri Joseph

Match Preview

The start of the first T20 match was delayed due to rain, resulting in an 11-over match. West Indies won the first T20 match by 3 wickets with the help of their hitter batsmen. In the first match, Charles, King and Rowman all frustrated the South African bowlers with heavy hitting. The kind of batting that happened in the first match, it does not seem that the batsmen of South Africa will get relief even today. Sheldon Cottrell is bowling very economically for the West Indies. The team batting first in the first innings can score between 42 to 51 in the powerplay of 6 overs depending on the pitch of the ground and the performance of the players. On the other hand, in the first innings of 20 overs, the score can range between 137 to 171 in the longer innings.
Today Match Paid Reports.
Whatsapp paid match report
Our You tube Channel for Cricket Match Prediction telegram channel link
India No. 1 Telegram Channel Link for Cricket Match Prediction
West Indies tour of South Africa Match Dream11 Team Prediction, Fantasy Cricket Tips
India No,1 Cricket Match Tipper

Dream11 Team for WI vs SA dated 26 March 2023 at 5.30 PM Cricket Betting Tips

SA vs WI Today Match Prediction Reports is: WI win or 20 P 

CBTF Cricket Betting Tips for South Africa (SA) vs West Indies (WI), West Indies tour of South Africa, T20, played on 26 March 2023 at 5.30 PM

Top Releated Search :

  • First Innings ka Total Score ka Ending Number ka Report
  • Sure Shot Prediction
  • Aaj Ka Match Kon Jeetega
For more information on today's cricket match prediction, visit and who will win today match.

Who will win Today Match ?