Gujarat Giants vs Up Warriorz, Tata Women's Premier League Today Match Prediction 100 Sure Shot - Who Wins the Toss between GUJ-W vs UP-W, 17th Game WPL T20 2023? Read on to know the Tata Women's Premier League 2023 complete accurate cricket match predictions.
100% sure Today’s match prediction is Gujarat Giants vs Up Warriorz, 17th WPL T20. Ball by Ball Updates UP-W vs GUJ-W Cricket Match who will win today's Toss 19-Mar Tata Women's Premier League Today’s WPL match prediction.
Today we are examining here with regards to the WPLT20 17th match between Up Warriorz, and Gujarat Giants . 100% Sure Today Match Prediction
Today Women's Cricket Match Prediction: Gujarat Giants vs. Up WarriorzThe 17th T20 match of the Tata Women's Premier League is scheduled to be played between Gujarat Giants and Up Warriorz on March 20, 2023, at 3:30 PM IST at Brabourne Stadium in Mumbai. In this article, we will provide you with today's women's cricket match prediction and toss prediction, along with key match details and player information.
- Match: Gujarat Giants vs. Up Warriorz
- League: Tata Women's Premier League
- Date: March 20, 2023
- Time: 3:30 PM IST
- Venue: Brabourne Stadium, Mumbai
Gujarat GiantsGujarat Giants will be playing their last league match, and to make it to the playoffs, they will have to win against Up Warriorz. So far, Gujarat Giants have won only two out of the seven matches they have played and are currently at the bottom of the points table. The list of players playing for Gujarat Giants could be as follows:
- Sophia Dunkley
- Laura Wolvaardt
- Harleen Deol
- Ashleigh Gardner
- Dayalan Hemalatha
- Sabbhineni Meghana
- Sushma Verma (wk)
- Kim Garth
- Sneh Rana (c)
- Tanuja Kanwar
- Ashwani Kumari
Up WarriorzThe road to the playoffs is not easy for Up Warriorz, as they have won only three out of their six matches so far. However, winning today's match could get them a playoff ticket. The list of players playing on behalf of Up Warriorz can be as follows:
- Alyssa Healy (c & wk)
- Devika Vaidya
- Kiran Navgire
- Tahlia McGrath
- Grace Harris
- Deepti Sharma
- Simran Shaikh
- Sophie Ecclestone
- Parshavi Chopra
- Anjali Sarvani
- Rajeshwari Gayakwad
Match PredictionAs per our 100% match prediction, Gujarat Giants are likely to win this match. According to the previous record of the players of both teams and today's form, Gujarat Giants have a 60 percent chance of winning this match, while Up Warriorz have an expected 40 percent chance of winning. The team batting first in the first innings can score between 37 to 44 in the powerplay of six overs, depending on the pitch of the ground and the performance of the players. On the other hand, in the first innings of 20 overs, the score can range between 119 to 151 in the longer innings.
Toss PredictionAs for the toss prediction, Gujarat Giants are likely to win the toss in this match.
Live Match PredictionTo get live match predictions, you can follow our YouTube channel CBTF Arnav, where we provide in-depth analysis and live match updates. You can also watch the full video for detailed predictions and leave your comments and likes.
Tata Women's Premier League Match Dream11 Team Prediction, Fantasy Cricket Tips
Dream11 Team for UP-W vs GUJ-W dated 20 March 2023, 3:30 PM Cricket Betting Tips
GUJ-W vs UP-W Today Match Prediction Reports is: GUJ-W win or 20 P
- Join Our Telegram Channel: Telegram
- Subscribe to our YouTube Channel: YouTube
- Like us on our Facebook Page: Facebook
- Follow us on Instagram: Instagram
- Join us on Twitter: Twitter
CBTF Cricket Betting Tips for Gujarat Giants (GUJ-W) vs Up Warriorz, (UP-W), Tata Women's Premier League, T20, played on 20 March 2023, 3:30 PM
Top Releated Search :
- First Innings ka Total Score ka Ending Number ka Report
- Sure Shot Prediction
- Aaj Ka Match Kon Jeetega