April 2, 2023

South Africa vs Netherlands 3rd ODI Match Prediction 2023

Get the latest match prediction for the South Africa vs Netherlands 3rd ODI match in 2023. Our analysis of the players' past records and current form suggests that South Africa has an 80% chance of winning, with Netherlands trailing at 20%. Watch the full video for our 100% match prediction and insights on the pitch conditions.

South Africa Wins Second ODI Against Netherlands

South Africa won the second one-day match against the Netherlands by an easy wicket thanks to an all-round performance by Sisand Magala. Today is the last match of the series which Netherlands would like to win. But nothing happens by wanting, for that one has to perform well.

Match Details

South Africa vs Netherlands 3rd ODI Match Prediction 2023
Hello friends, a warm welcome to all of you friends on the CBTF Arnav YouTube channel. Netherlands tour of South Africa 3rd ODI match will be played between South Africa and Netherlands on 2 April 2023 at 1.30 PM at The Wanderers Stadium, Johannesburg.

Pitch Details

The team batting first in the first innings can score between 40 to 49 in the powerplay of 10 overs at The Wanderers Stadium, Johannesburg, depending on the pitch of the ground, and the performance of the players in previous matches. On the other hand, in the first innings of 50 overs, the score in the longer innings can range between 210 to 262.

Match Prediction

As per our 100% match prediction, toss prediction toss South Africa will win the toss in this match. There is no report or analysis of the toss, just a guess. Watch full video, like, comment. Watch full video, please like and comment also. Now we come to today's Jackpot Cricket Match Prediction as told by India's No. 1 Telegram Match Tipper, who will win today's match? According to the previous record of the players of both the teams and today's form, South Africa has 80 percent chance of winning this match.

South African Players

The list of players playing for South Africa could be as follows:
  • Quinton de Kock (wk)
  • Temba Bavuma (c)
  • Rassie van der Dussen
  • Aiden Markram
  • David Miller
  • Heinrich Klaasen
  • Marco Jansen
  • Sisanda Magala
  • Kagiso Rabada
  • Anrich Nortje
  • Tabraiz Shamsi

Netherlands Players

The list of players playing for Netherlands can be as follows:
  • Vikramjit Singh
  • Max O'Dowd
  • Musa Ahmed
  • Wesley Barresi
  • Scott Edwards (c & wk)
  • Teja Nidamanuru
  • Shariz Ahmad
  • Aryan Dutt
  • Ryan Klein
  • Paul van Meekeren
  • Fred Klaassen
According to the past records of the players of both the teams and today's form, Netherlands have 20 percent chances to win this match. Watch full video. Today Match Prediction Reports is, South Africa will win this match.

Who will win Today Match ?