May 26, 2023

LAN vs NOT 100% Sure Match Prediction - Vitality T20 Blast 2023

Get the 100% Sure Match Prediction for LAN vs NOT in the Vitality T20 Blast 2023. Expert analysis, team lineups, toss prediction, and Dream11 team suggestions.

Lancashire vs Nottinghamshire Vitality T20 Blast 100% Sure Today Match Prediction


In this blog post, we will provide a comprehensive analysis and prediction for the Vitality T20 Blast match between Lancashire and Nottinghamshire. We will discuss the toss prediction, match prediction, team lineups, and the best Dream11 team combination for the LAN vs NOT encounter. Additionally, we will provide relevant information about the T20 Blast tournament and the current weather conditions at Emirates Old Trafford, Manchester.
LAN vs NOT 100% Sure Match Prediction - Vitality T20 Blast 2023

Toss Prediction

The toss in cricket is determined by a coin toss, purely based on luck. Considering the favorable home constellation of the Lancashire team's captain, we predict that Nottinghamshire will win the toss for this match. If Nottinghamshire wins the toss, they will have the option to decide whether they want to bowl first or choose Lancashire to bat.

Match Prediction

Based on the past records and recent performances, the Lancashire cricket team is expected to dominate Nottinghamshire in this match. However, cricket matches are unpredictable, and any team can emerge victorious based on their performance on the day of the match. To witness the excitement and final outcome, it is best to watch the match live.

Team Lineups

Lancashire Playing Squad:

  • Luke Wells
  • Philip Salt (wk)
  • Steven Croft
  • Daryl Mitchell
  • Liam Livingstone (captain)
  • Colin de Grandhomme
  • George Bell
  • Tom Hartley
  • Luke Wood
  • Saqib Mahmood
  • Matthew Parkinson

Nottinghamshire Playing Squad:

  • Steven Mullaney
  • Alex Hales
  • Ben Duckett
  • Luke Fletcher
  • Dan Christian (c)
  • Tom Moores (wk)
  • Joe Clarke
  • Samit Patel
  • Calvin Harrison
  • Jake Ball
  • Matthew Carter

Dream11 Team Prediction

For the perfect and best combination of Dream11 team in the LAN vs NOT match, consider the following players for each category:
  • Captain: Liam Livingstone
  • Vice Captain: Alex Hales
  • Batter: Luke Wells, Joe Clarke
  • Bowler: Saqib Mahmood, Matthew Carter
  • All-Rounder: Colin de Grandhomme, Steven Mullaney
  • Wicketkeeper: Philip Salt

Winning Probability

According to our analysis, Nottinghamshire (NOT) has a 55% chance of winning this match, while Lancashire (LAN) has a 45% chance of winning. Although Nottinghamshire has shown better performances, they have faced difficulties in tough situations in the past. However, their bowling lineup is strong. On the other hand, Lancashire has a powerful batting lineup, but early wickets tend to fall frequently at Emirates Old Trafford, Manchester.

Weather Conditions

The weather conditions at Emirates Old Trafford, Manchester are expected to be normal, providing an ideal setting for a great cricket match. The temperature will be suitable for both teams, allowing them to showcase their skills without any hindrance.


In conclusion, the Vitality T20 Blast match between Lancashire and Nottinghamshire is expected to be an exciting contest. While our analysis gives Nottinghamshire a slight edge in terms of winning probability, cricket matches are unpredictable, and anything can happen on the day. To get the most accurate and up-to-date information, we recommend watching the match live. For more detailed match predictions and related information, you can visit, a reliable source for today's match predictions, including the Vitality T20 Blast. You can also explore their section on Vitality Blast T20 for more insights.

Powered by Poll Maker

India No. 1 Cricket Match Tipper

Today Match Prediction Reports is: LAN win or 20P 

Top Related Search:

  1. First Innings ka Total Score ka Ending Number ka Report
  2. Sure Shot Prediction
  3. Aaj Ka Match Kon Jeetega
  4. Best IPL Prediction
  5. IPL today matches
  6. Today IPL match who won the toss
  7. Who can win today's IPL match
  8. 100% Sure win only
  9. IPL best tipper
  10. IPL match prediction
  11. IPL 2023 betting prediction


TOP TEN (01917563054) said...

๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ณ๐ˆ๐ง๐๐ข๐š๐ง ๐๐ซ๐ž๐ฆ๐ข๐ž๐ซ ๐‹๐ž๐š๐ ๐ฎ๐ž ๐“๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ - ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ณ

๐Ÿšฌ เฆœাเฆฐা IPL เฆถিเฆ‰เฆฐ เฆซিเฆ•্เฆธিং เฆฐিเฆชোเฆฐ্เฆŸ เฆจিเฆคে เฆšাเฆจ เฆคাเฆฐা เฆ•เฆจ্เฆŸ্เฆฐাเฆ• เฆ•เฆฐেเฆจ - เฆ…เฆจเฆฒি เฆซিเฆ•্เฆธเฆก เฆนเฆฌে!

WhatsApp ๐Ÿ“ฒ+8801917563054
WhatsApp ๐Ÿ“ฒ+8801917563054

๐Ÿ‘‰๐๐ฎ๐ฒ๐š๐ฅ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ข๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ ๐Œ๐š๐ญ๐œ๐ก๐Ÿ‘ˆ๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿฟ

๐Ÿ‘‰๐‚๐ก๐ž๐ง๐ง๐š๐ข ๐’๐ฎ๐ฉ๐ž๐ซ ๐Š๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ฌ ๐Ÿ†š ๐†๐ฎ๐ฃ๐š๐ซ๐š๐ญ ๐“๐ข๐ญ๐š๐ง๐ฌ

➡๐“๐จ๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐ŸŽฏ✔️
➡๐Œ๐š๐ญ๐œ๐ก ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐ŸŽฏ✔️
➡๐—ฆ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜€๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐ŸŽฏ✔️

๐ˆ๐๐‹ ๐‹๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐Ÿ“ ๐Œ๐ฌ๐ญ๐œ๐ก ๐‘๐ž๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ญ ๐Ÿ‘‡

(๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ”)๐‘๐š๐ฃ๐š๐ฌ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ง ๐‘๐จ๐ฒ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฌ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ง ๐ฉ๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿ’ช
(๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ•)๐‚๐ก๐ž๐ง๐ง๐š๐ข ๐’๐ฎ๐ฉ๐ž๐ซ ๐Š๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ฌ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ง ๐ฉ๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ฌ๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿ’ช
(๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ–)๐‹๐ฎ๐œ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐’๐ฎ๐ฉ๐ž๐ซ ๐†๐ข๐š๐ง๐ญ๐ฌ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ง ๐ฉ๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿ’ช
(๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ—)๐Œ๐ฎ๐ฆ๐›๐š๐ข ๐ˆ๐ง๐๐ข๐š๐ง๐ฌ ๐ก๐ ๐ฉ๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿ’ช
(๐Ÿ•๐ŸŽ)๐†๐ฎ๐ฃ๐š๐ซ๐š๐ญ ๐“๐ข๐ญ๐š๐ง๐ฌ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ง ๐ฉ๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿ’ช
(Qualifier 1) ๐‚๐ก๐ž๐ง๐ง๐š๐ข ๐’๐ฎ๐ฉ๐ž๐ซ ๐Š๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ฌ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ง ๐ฉ๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ฌ๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿ’ช
(Eliminator)๐Œ๐ฎ๐ฆ๐›๐š๐ข ๐ˆ๐ง๐๐ข๐š๐ง๐ฌ ๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿ’ช

AUSTRALIAN HITLER (01307049098) said...

WhatsApp ๐Ÿ“ฒ +8801307049098
Phone No ๐Ÿ“ฒ +8801307049098


★IPL Last 10 Result 10/10 win pass

★LSG life time loss cover pass๐Ÿ’Ÿ
★DC unlimited pass๐Ÿ’Ÿ
★RCB win life time loss cover๐Ÿ’Ÿ
★RR win pass✍️
★CSK win pass๐Ÿ†
★LSG win pass๐Ÿ†
★MI win pass๐Ÿ†
★GT win pass๐Ÿ†

_1st Qualifier Winner______CSK win pass_๐Ÿ†

_Eliminator Winner____MI pass๐Ÿ†

_Qualifier 2 winner___GT pass๐Ÿ†

[แต—แต’แตˆแตƒสธ 100% แตแตƒแต—แถœสฐ แต–สณแต‰แตˆโฑแถœแต—โฑแต’โฟ ].๐Ÿ•™

เฆฏাเฆฐা เฆธিเฆ“เฆฐ เฆฐিเฆชোเฆฐ্เฆŸ เฆจিเฆคে เฆšাเฆจ เฆฏোเฆ—াเฆฏোเฆ— เฆ•เฆฐুเฆจ____

What's app +8801307049098
Phn 01307049098

Who will win Today Match ?