September 20, 2023

BAN vs NZ 1st ODI Today Match Prediction | Who Will Win | New Zealand Tour of Bangladesh

Get the latest BAN vs NZ 1st ODI Today Match Prediction for New Zealand's tour of Bangladesh. Find out who will win today's match and make informed cricket predictions.

BAN vs NZ, 1st ODI Match Prediction

In today's exciting clash, Bangladesh takes on New Zealand in the 1st ODI of the New Zealand tour of Bangladesh. The burning question on everyone's mind is, "Who will win today’s match?" Let's delve into the match details and make some predictions.

Match Preview

New Zealand recently faced a setback, losing their last match against England with a scoreline of 1-3. Eager to bounce back, they are gearing up to give their best performance against Bangladesh. On the other hand, Bangladesh's recent track record against New Zealand is impressive, winning all seven of their last ODI home series matches. This history gives them confidence, but in cricket, anything can happen, making this game a thrilling spectacle.

Before the start of the Cricket World Cup matches, New Zealand team has come to play a series of one-day matches with Bangladesh to test the strength of both the teams. New Zealand has recently lost 3 out of the four matches it played with England.

Whereas Bangladesh's performance in the Asia Cup was disappointing. Bangladesh were knocked out of the Super 4 in the Asia Cup with just their lone win against India. Bangladesh's winning record over New Zealand in the last 2 ODI home series has been very good. He won all the matches he played.
BAN vs NZ 1st ODI Match Prediction
 

BAN vs NZ Match Prediction

The outcome of a cricket match depends on several factors, including the players, pitch conditions, weather, and team dynamics. Predicting the winner is a challenging task as these variables are ever-changing and unpredictable. To experience the excitement of the match, it's best to tune in and watch it unfold.

Venue Insights

The Shere Bangla National Stadium in Dhaka has witnessed 127 ODI matches, with teams batting first winning 58 times and teams bowling first emerging victorious on 67 occasions. The average 1st innings score at this ground is 223, while the average 2nd innings score is 192. The highest total recorded here is 370/4 by IND against BAN, while the lowest total is 58/10 by BAN against WI. The highest chased score is 330/4 by IND against PAK, and the lowest defended score is 105/10 by IND against BAN. Considering past records and recent performance, Bangladesh seems to hold the upper hand in this match.

Toss Prediction

The toss is a crucial aspect of the game, often decided by luck rather than skill. Based on current circumstances and the home advantage of Bangladesh's captain, it's likely that Bangladesh will win the toss. This prediction aligns with the captain's decision on whether to bat or bowl first.

Pitch Report

The pitch at Shere Bangla National Stadium offers a balanced surface. New ball bowlers can expect some bounce and movement in the opening over, requiring batsmen to play patiently initially and then unleash their strokes.

Weather Conditions

The weather conditions are ideal for a thrilling cricket match, with normal temperatures that suit both teams.

Team Lineups

Here are the probable XIs for both teams: Bangladesh Playing Squad:
  • Tamim Iqbal
  • Litton Das (c)
  • Soumya Sarkar
  • Anamul Haque (w)
  • Towhid Hridoy
  • Mahmudullah
  • Mahedi Hasan
  • Tanzim Hasan Sakib
  • Rishad Hossain
  • Mustafizur Rahman
  • Nasum Ahmed
  • Zakir Hasan
  • Khaled Ahmed
  • Tanzid Hasan
  • Nurul Hasan
New Zealand Playing Squad:
  • Finn Allen
  • Will Young
  • Henry Nicholls
  • Chad Bowes
  • Tom Blundell (w)
  • Rachin Ravindra
  • Dean Foxcroft
  • Lockie Ferguson (c)
  • Adam Milne
  • Trent Boult
  • Ish Sodhi
  • Kyle Jamieson
  • Cole McConchie
  • Dane Cleaver
  • Blair Tickner

Dream11 Team Prediction

For Dream11 enthusiasts, we've prepared the perfect and best combination for the "BAN" vs "NZ" match, considering the given players' list. Choose your captain, vice-captain, batter, bowler, all-rounder, and wicketkeeper wisely to boost your chances of winning.
  • Dream11 team using players from both teams, Bangladesh (BAN) and New Zealand (NZ): Captain: Tamim Iqbal (BAN) Vice Captain: Henry Nicholls (NZ) Batter: Litton Das (BAN) Bowler: Mustafizur Rahman (BAN) All Rounder: Mahmudullah (BAN) Wicketkeeper: Tom Blundell (NZ)

Winning Probability

As for today's fixture, Bangladesh has a 45% chance of winning, while New Zealand holds a 55% chance. Despite New Zealand's strong performance, they have faced challenges in the past, especially in their bowling. The pitch conditions at Shere Bangla National Stadium can lead to early wickets, but New Zealand boasts a formidable batting lineup.

Predicted Scores

Case 1: If BAN Bat First
  • 10 Over Session Runs: 45 to 49
  • 50 Over Lambi Pari Score: 250 to 287
Case 2: If NZ Bat First
  • 10 Over Power play Score Prediction: 40 to 49
  • 50 Over First Inning Runs: 242 to 285

Key Questions

  1. How many runs will be scored in BAN vs NZ first innings within the first 10 overs?
  2. What is the predicted total score for the first innings?
  3. Who will win the toss in the BAN vs NZ match today?
  4. How can you predict the winner of a cricket match?

Match Details Table

Today's Match Date & Time Match Prediction Toss Prediction 10 Over Runs 50 Over Score
BAN vs NZ 1st ODI 21 Sept 2023, 1:30 AM ### Bangladesh 45 to 49 250 to 287
Stay tuned for live updates and enjoy the exciting game between Bangladesh and New Zealand. To explore more cricket predictions, visit Today Match Prediction and Who Will Win Today. For video analysis, check out Khel Samachar and CBTF. Explore other cricket predictions, including the ICC Men's Cricket World Cup 2023, CPL T20, BBL T20, and Super Smash Match Prediction. Remember, cricket is unpredictable, and the excitement lies in the uncertainty. Enjoy the game!

Powered by Poll Maker



Best Cricket Telegram channel

Today Match Prediction Reports is: BAN win or 20 P 
Message us on Whatsapp : 8769037167 for Paid Service.

loss cover predictiong
 


Guest Post
Disclaimer:

The match predictions and insights provided in this article are based on analysis, expert opinions, and historical data. However, please note that cricket matches are subject to various factors and uncertainties, and the outcome of any match cannot be guaranteed. We encourage readers to use this information as a reference and make their own informed decisions when engaging in cricket-related activities, including betting. We do not take responsibility for any actions taken based on the information provided in this article.


2 comments:

Bikrom Raj Chowdhury said...

(CPL): *MatchToday's Match Predictio 👉 Guyana Amazon worries vs Trinbago Knight
Time 5 AM
Match,, Eagle mor
Match 👉8 win pass 💪
Match👉1 Loss ❌
বাংলাদেশি ভাইয়েরা যারা CPL, এ ভালো কিছু পেতে চান তারাই যোগাযোগ করূন

টানা উইন চলছে যারা লসে আছেন লস কভার করেন
𝟭𝟬𝟬% 𝗣𝗮𝗸𝗸𝗮 𝗦𝘂𝗿𝗲 𝗙𝗶𝘅𝗲𝗱 𝗠𝗮𝘁𝗰𝗵 𝗥𝗲𝗽𝗼𝗿𝘁 𝗟𝗲𝗻𝗮 𝗖𝗵𝗮𝘁𝗲 𝗛𝗼 𝗣𝗮𝗶𝘀𝗮 𝗞𝗮𝗺𝗮𝗻𝗮 🥈🥇

𝐌𝐚𝐭𝐜𝐡==> 𝐁𝐨𝐚𝐫𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐒𝐨𝐨𝐧🎯
𝐌𝐚𝐭𝐜𝐡==> 𝟏𝟎𝟎% 𝐒𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐅𝐢𝐱𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐖𝐢𝐧 🎯 Whatsapp
https://wa.me/+8801952912497
https://t.me/+5XLU5NgW1AAwOGZl
𝐓𝐨𝐬𝐬 💯🎯✔️
➡𝐌𝐚𝐭𝐜𝐡 💯🎯✔️
➡𝗦𝗲𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 💯🎯✔️

●▬▬▬▬▬▬۩۞۩▬▬▬▬▬▬●
Have a Good Luck❤️

AUSTRALIAN HITLER (01307049098) said...

★কপি কমেন্ট হতে সাবধান,Beware of copy comments ★

WhatsApp 📲 +8801307049098
Phone No 📲 +8801307049098

MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE 100% Prediction
●▬▬▬▬▬▬۩۞۩▬▬▬▬●★

_CPL 2023_ Last 6/6 win pass

⏏Jamaica win pass🚩
🛡️ Gayana Win pass🔥
🛡️Jamaica Win pass🔥
🛡️Gayana Win pass🔥
🛡️Jamaica Win pass🔥

★100% Match prediction Ready★

[ᵗᵒᵈᵃʸ 100% ᵐᵃᵗᶜʰ ᵖʳᵉᵈⁱᶜᵗⁱᵒⁿ ].

যারা সিওর রিপোর্ট নিতে চান যোগাযোগ করুন__


What's app +8801307049098
Phn +8801307049098

Who will win Today Match ?