September 15, 2023

JAM vs SKN 27th CPLT20 Match Prediction in Caribbean Premier League

Get ready for the 27th CPLT20 match as we predict the outcome of the clash between Jamaica Tallawahs and St Kitts And Nevis Patriots in the Caribbean Premier League. Discover today's match winner with our expert analysis.

JAM vs SKN, CPL T20 2023 Match Prediction

Jamaica Tallawahs vs St Kitts And Nevis Patriots Today's Caribbean Premier League (CPL T20) match prediction is all about Jamaica Tallawahs taking on St Kitts And Nevis Patriots in the 27th fixture. The burning question on everyone's mind is, "Who will win today's CPL T20 match?"

100% Sure Match Prediction

The 27th CPLT20 match between Jamaica Tallawahs and St Kitts And Nevis Patriots is highly anticipated. Let's dive into the match analysis and see which team has the upper hand.

Caribbean Premier League- CPL T20 Match Reports

The Jamaica Tallawahs have been facing a tough streak, losing five games in a row. St Kitts And Nevis Patriots, on the other hand, have had inconsistent batting performances. It's a crucial match for both teams. The Tallawahs' top-order batsmen are struggling to get a good start. However, they are determined to break their losing streak. So, let's rally behind the Jamaica Tallawahs and hope for their victory! 🎉🏏 Go, Tallawahs!
JAM vs SKN 27th CPLT20 Match Prediction - Caribbean Premier League


 

JAM vs SKN Team Review

In this CPL T20 match between St Kitts And Nevis Patriots and Jamaica Tallawahs, the team that contributes the most is likely to win. The match's outcome depends on various factors such as player performance, pitch conditions, weather, and team composition.

Weather, Pitch & Scoring Pattern Toss Report: Providence Stadium, Guyana

The Providence Stadium in Guyana has hosted a total of 29 T20 matches. Here are some key statistics:
  • Matches won batting first: 13
  • Matches won bowling first: 12
  • Average 1st Inns scores: 124
  • Average 2nd Inns scores: 98
  • Highest total recorded: 194/5 (20 Ov) by INDW vs NZW
  • Lowest total recorded: 46/10 (14.4 Ov) by BANW vs WIW
  • Highest score chased: 169/5 (18.2 Ov) by WI vs BAN
  • Lowest score defended: 50/7 (9 Ov) by INDW vs WIW
Based on recent performance and past records, Jamaica Tallawahs seem to have an advantage over St Kitts And Nevis Patriots.

Today Match Toss Prediction

The toss is a crucial element in T20 cricket, and it often sets the tone for the match. The Providence Stadium's conditions suggest that the team winning the toss might opt to bowl first. Based on current circumstances and the SKN team's captain's luck, it's likely that SKN will win the toss.

CPL T20 Team Squads

Jamaica Tallawahs Playing Squad:
  • Brandon King (c)
  • Alex Hales
  • Kirk McKenzie
  • Shamarh Brooks (wk)
  • Imad Wasim
  • Fabian Allen
  • Chris Green
  • Raymon Reifer
  • Shamar Springer
  • Nicholson Gordon
  • Salman Irshad
St Kitts And Nevis Patriots Playing Squad:
  • Colin Munro
  • Johnson Charles (wk)
  • Sean Williams
  • Sadrack Descarte
  • Roshon Primus
  • Sikandar Raza (c)
  • Roston Chase
  • Matthew Forde
  • Khary Pierre
  • Alzarri Joseph
  • Peter Hatzoglou

Dream11 Team Prediction: JAM vs SKN

Here's the perfect and best combination of a Dream11 team for the JAM vs SKN match. You can choose your captain, vice-captain, batters, bowlers, all-rounders, and wicketkeeper from the given player list of both teams.
Role Player
Captain Brandon King (JAM)
Vice Captain Colin Munro (SKN)
Batter Kirk McKenzie (JAM)
Bowler Imad Wasim (JAM)
All-Rounder Sikandar Raza (SKN)
Wicketkeeper Johnson Charles (SKN)

Winning Probability

According to our analysis, Jamaica has a 55% chance of winning this match, while St Kitts has a 45% chance. Although SKN has shown improvement, they can face challenges, especially in the early overs at Providence Stadium, Guyana.

6 Over Session Fancy Score and 20 Over Lambi Pari 1st Inning Score

Here are the predicted scores based on different scenarios: Case 1 (JAM Bat First):
  • 6 Over Session Runs: 40 to 45
  • 20 Over Lambi Pari 1st Inning Score: 170 to 185
Case 2 (SKN Bat First):
  • 6 Over Powerplay Score Prediction: 45 to 50
  • 20 Over First Inning Runs: 165 to 172

Who Will Win Today's Match?

According to our analysis and prediction, Jamaica Tallawahs have a slight advantage in this match.

Frequently Asked Questions

  1. How much runs scored in Jamaica vs St Kitts first innings 6 overs?
    • In the first innings, Jamaica is expected to score between 40 to 45 runs in the initial 6 overs.
  2. How much runs scored in the first innings?
    • The expected first-innings score is between 170 to 185 runs.
  3. Who will win the toss in the Jamaica vs St Kitts match today?
    • Based on our toss prediction, St Kitts And Nevis Patriots (SKN) are likely to win the toss.
  4. How to predict the cricket match winner?
    • Predicting the winner involves considering factors like team performance, player form, pitch conditions, and toss. Detailed analysis and expert opinions can help in making accurate predictions.

Match Summary

  • Match: JAM vs SKN 27th CPLT20
  • Date & Time: 16th September 2023 at 7.30 AM
  • Match Prediction: Jamaica has a 55% chance to win, St Kitts has a 45% chance
  • Toss Prediction: SKN
  • 6 Over Runs: 40 to 45 (JAM Bat First)
  • 20 Over Score: 170 to 185 (JAM Bat First)
For more match predictions and updates, visit Today Match Prediction and Who Will Win Today. You can also check out our YouTube channel CBTF for cricket tips and tricks. Explore other cricket predictions like ICC Men's Cricket World Cup 2023, CPL T20 Match Prediction, [Asia Cup 202

Powered by Poll Maker



Best Cricket Telegram channel

Today Match Prediction Reports is: JAM win or 20 P 
Message us on Whatsapp : 8769037167 for Paid Service.

loss cover predictiong
 


Guest Post
Disclaimer:

The match predictions and insights provided in this article are based on analysis, expert opinions, and historical data. However, please note that cricket matches are subject to various factors and uncertainties, and the outcome of any match cannot be guaranteed. We encourage readers to use this information as a reference and make their own informed decisions when engaging in cricket-related activities, including betting. We do not take responsibility for any actions taken based on the information provided in this article.


2 comments:

AUSTRALIAN HITLER (01307049098) said...

★কপি কমেন্ট হতে সাবধান,Beware of copy comments ★

WhatsApp 📲 +8801307049098
Phone No 📲 +8801307049098

MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE 100% Prediction
●▬▬▬▬▬▬۩۞۩▬▬▬▬●★
Asia Cup__2023🔥🔥

__Pakistan win pass☑️




_The Hundred_

⏏️Northern Supercharger win pass🚩
⏏️Welsh Fire (tie)😵‍💫
⏏️Manchester Orginals win pass🚩
⏏️Northern Supercharger win pass🚩
⏏️Oval Invincibles win pass🚩
★100% Match prediction Ready★

[ᵗᵒᵈᵃʸ 100% ᵐᵃᵗᶜʰ ᵖʳᵉᵈⁱᶜᵗⁱᵒⁿ ].

যারা সিওর রিপোর্ট নিতে চান যোগাযোগ করুন__


What's app +8801307049098
Phn +8801307049098

Raja Babu +8801324229337 said...

CPL,League-𝟮𝟬𝟮𝟯
☎𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐬𝐚𝐩𝐩 Number☎👇
+8801324229337
☎𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐬𝐚𝐩𝐩 Number☎👇
+8801324229337

💯 আজকে 100Bol ২টা চ্যালেঞ্জ রিপোর্ট নিয়েছি 🏏
💥 প্রোফাইল দেখে রিপোর্ট নিবেন
🇮🇳CPLT20 Match-𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟑🇮🇳
👉 13𝐌𝐚𝐭𝐜𝐡👈👇🏿
Time11:30
👉TKR🆚BR

CPL 𝗠𝗮𝘁𝗰𝗵𝗲𝘀 𝗥𝗲𝘀𝘂𝗹𝘁👇
Match👉12
Win👉10
Loss👉2

Who will win Today Match ?