October 29, 2023

Afg vs SL ODI World Cup Match 30: Today Match Prediction"

Get the latest updates on Afg vs SL ODI World Cup Match 30. Who will win today's match? Find expert predictions and analysis for this thrilling encounter.

ICC Cricket World Cup: Afghanistan vs Sri Lanka - Match 30th Afg vs SL Match Prediction

A comprehensive look at the 30th ODI World Cup match between Afghanistan and Sri Lanka, featuring today's match prediction, toss report, playing squads, and Dream11 team combinations.
Afg vs SL ODI World Cup Match 30: Today Match Prediction

Afghanistan vs Sri Lanka ODI World Cup Match Prediction

  • Who will win today’s ODI World Cup match?
    • Afghanistan vs Sri Lanka, 30th ODI World Cup match, 30 October 2023 at 2.00 PM.

Pitch Report - Maharashtra Cricket Association Stadium, Pune for Afg vs SL Match

  • Total matches: 8
  • Matches won batting first: 4
  • Matches won bowling first: 4
  • Average 1st Inns scores: 300
  • Average 2nd Inns scores: 278
  • Highest total recorded: 356/7 (48.1 Ov) by IND vs ENG
  • Lowest total recorded: 232/10 (49.4 Ov) by IND vs AUS
  • Highest score chased: 356/7 (48.1 Ov) by IND vs ENG
  • Lowest score defended: 283/9 (50 Ov) by WI vs IND

Afg vs SL Match Preview

In an electrifying contest, Afghanistan and Sri Lanka face off in Pune. Afghanistan's recent victory over Pakistan and Sri Lanka's win against England set the stage for an intense battle.

Today's Match Predictions Afg vs SL

  • Based on past records, Afghanistan is favored to win.
  • Conditions favor the team with the best contribution.

Afg vs SL Toss Prediction

  • Afghanistan has a higher chance of winning the toss.

Pitch Conditions for Afg vs SL Match

  • Maharashtra Cricket Association Stadium offers a balanced surface.
  • Batsmen need patience initially, but later can play their strokes freely.

Weather Conditions

  • Ideal weather for a great cricket match.

Probable XIs

Afghanistan Playing Squad:
  • Rahmanullah Gurbaz
  • Ibrahim Zadran
  • Rahmat Shah
  • Hashmatullah Shahidi (c)
  • Azmatullah Omarzai
  • Ikram Alikhil (wk)
  • Mohammad Nabi
  • Rashid Khan
  • Mujeeb Ur Rahman
  • Naveen-ul-Haq
  • Noor Ahmad
Sri Lanka Playing Squad:
  • Pathum Nissanka
  • Kusal Perera
  • Kusal Mendis (c & wk)
  • Sadeera Samarawickrama
  • Charith Asalanka
  • Dhananjaya de Silva
  • Angelo Mathews
  • Maheesh Theekshana
  • Kasun Rajitha
  • Lahiru Kumara
  • Dilshan Madushanka

Dream11 Team Combination Afg vs SL

Afg vs SL Perfect & Best Dream11 Team Combination

  • Dream11 team combination using the given players from both Afghanistan and Sri Lanka: Captain Options:
    1. Rahmanullah Gurbaz (Afghanistan)
    2. Kusal Perera (Sri Lanka)
    Vice-Captain Options:
    1. Rahmat Shah (Afghanistan)
    2. Kusal Mendis (Sri Lanka)
    Batsmen (3):
    1. Rahmanullah Gurbaz (Afghanistan)
    2. Rahmat Shah (Afghanistan)
    3. Kusal Perera (Sri Lanka)
    All-Rounders (2):
    1. Mohammad Nabi (Afghanistan)
    2. Angelo Mathews (Sri Lanka)
    Bowlers (3):
    1. Rashid Khan (Afghanistan)
    2. Mujeeb Ur Rahman (Afghanistan)
    3. Kasun Rajitha (Sri Lanka)
    Wicketkeeper (1):
    1. Kusal Mendis (Sri Lanka)

Winning Probability

  • AFG: 45% chance to win
  • SL: 55% chance to win

Predicted Scores

Case 1 (If Afg Bat First):
  • 10 Over Session Runs: 45 to 55
  • 50 Over Lambi Pari Score: 220 to 278
Case 2 (If SL Bat First):
  • 10 Over Power play Score Prediction: 49 to 56
  • 50 Over First Inning Runs: 245 to 302


Q: How are match predictions determined? A: Match predictions consider various factors, including player performance, pitch conditions, weather, and team dynamics. 
  Q: What is the toss prediction? A: The toss outcome is based on luck and the captain's decision to either bat or bowl first. 
  Q: What are the pitch conditions in Pune? A: The Maharashtra Cricket Association Stadium pitch offers balanced conditions, with some initial help for bowlers. 
  Q: How is the weather for the match? A: The weather is expected to be ideal for cricket, with normal temperatures. 
  Q: Who are the probable XIs for both teams? A: The playing squads for Afghanistan and Sri Lanka are provided for your reference. 
  Q: What is the Dream11 team combination for this match? A: The best combination includes a captain, vice-captain, batters, bowlers, all-rounders, and a wicketkeeper. 
  Q: What is the winning probability for today's match? A: Afghanistan has a 45% chance to win, while Sri Lanka has a 55% chance. 
  Q: What are the predicted scores for the match? A: Scores will vary based on the team batting first, with estimates provided for both cases. .
world cup cricket jackpot call match prediction 
cwc 2023 match prediction
jackpot match in world cup cricket 2023 prediction
paid match prediction screenshot ind vs pak world cup match 2023

pak vs sl match prediction screenshot for demo prediction

Powered by Poll Maker

Best Cricket Telegram channel

Today Match Prediction Reports is: SL win or 20 P 
Message us on Whatsapp : 8769037167 for Paid Service.

loss cover predictiong

Guest Post

The match predictions and insights provided in this article are based on analysis, expert opinions, and historical data. However, please note that cricket matches are subject to various factors and uncertainties, and the outcome of any match cannot be guaranteed. We encourage readers to use this information as a reference and make their own informed decisions when engaging in cricket-related activities, including betting. We do not take responsibility for any actions taken based on the information provided in this article.

Who will win Today Match ?