October 18, 2023

AUS vs PAK ODI World Cup 2023: Match 18th - Today Match Prediction 100% Sure

Get ready for AUS vs PAK ODI World Cup 2023, Match 18th! Today's match prediction is 100% sure. Discover who will win today's thrilling encounter.

Cricket World Cup 2023: AUS vs PAK Match Prediction


Welcome to the 18th match of the ODI World Cup 2023 between Australia and Pakistan. In this post, we'll provide you with insights, predictions, and analysis for today's match. Let's dive right in!
  • Match Details
    • Match: Australia vs Pakistan (AUS vs PAK)
    • Event: ODI World Cup 2023
    • Date & Time: 20th October 2023, 2.00 PM
    • Venue: M.Chinnaswamy Stadium, Bengaluru

Today's Match Prediction - AUS vs PAK

In the great battle of World Cup 2023, Australia and Pakistan have shown their mettle. Australia won one out of three matches, while Pakistan emerged victorious in two, with a loss to India. In their head-to-head encounters, Australia has the upper hand with 69 wins to Pakistan's 34 in 107 matches. In World Cup encounters, Australia has won 6 out of 10 matches. The M.Chinnaswamy Stadium in Bengaluru has seen 38 ODI matches, with 14 won by the team batting first and 20 by the team chasing. The average score on this ground is 232 runs.
AUS vs PAK ODI World Cup 2023: Match 18th - Preview and Predictions
  • Key Players for Australia: Mitchell Marsh, David Warner, Pat Cummins
  • Key Players for Pakistan: Babar Azam, Shaheen Afridi, Mohammad Rizwan

Weather, Pitch, and Toss Report

jackpot match in world cup cricket 2023 prediction
The weather in Bengaluru is expected to be ideal for cricket. The pitch at M.Chinnaswamy Stadium provides some assistance to bowlers initially, but batsmen can flourish once they're set. Toss Prediction: The toss, often a matter of luck, may favor Pakistan. The winning captain will decide whether to bat or bowl first.

Playing Squads


  • Mitchell Marsh
  • David Warner
  • Steven Smith
  • Marnus Labuschagne
  • Josh Inglis (wk)
  • Glenn Maxwell
  • Marcus Stoinis
  • Mitchell Starc
  • Pat Cummins (c)
  • Adam Zampa
  • Josh Hazlewood


  • Abdullah Shafique
  • Imam-ul-Haq
  • Babar Azam (c)
  • Mohammad Rizwan (wk)
  • Saud Shakeel
  • Iftikhar Ahmed
  • Shadab Khan
  • Mohammad Nawaz
  • Hasan Ali
  • Shaheen Afridi
  • Haris Rauf

Dream11 Team Combination

For today's Dream11 team, consider the following player combinations for AUS vs PAK:
  • Captain: Babar Azam (PAK)
  • Vice Captain: David Warner (AUS)
  • Batter: Babar Azam (PAK), David Warner (AUS), Marnus Labuschagne (AUS)
  • Bowler: Shaheen Afridi (PAK), Pat Cummins (AUS), Adam Zampa (AUS)
  • All Rounder: Mitchell Marsh (AUS)
  • Wicketkeeper: Josh Inglis (AUS)

Winning Probability

  • Australia (AUS): 51%
  • Pakistan (PAK): 49%
Both teams have their strengths and weaknesses. Pakistan's bowling is formidable, but Australia boasts strong batting. The match outcome remains uncertain until the last ball is bowled.

Match Prediction Summary

In this 18th ODI World Cup 2023 match between Australia and Pakistan, expect an exciting contest at the M.Chinnaswamy Stadium in Bengaluru. Keep an eye on the toss, key players, and Dream11 team combinations to enhance your match experience. For a more detailed prediction, check out Today Match Preview. And don't forget to watch our YouTube video for additional insights and analysis! For more cricket predictions, visit ICC Men's Cricket World Cup 2023 Predictions and other cricket events like BBL T20 Match Prediction and Super Smash Match Prediction. Enjoy the game and may the best team win!


  • Q1: When and where is the AUS vs PAK ODI World Cup 2023 match scheduled?
    • A1: The AUS vs PAK ODI World Cup 2023 match is scheduled for 20th October 2023 at 2.00 PM at M.Chinnaswamy Stadium, Bengaluru.
  • Q2: How have Australia and Pakistan performed in recent World Cup matches?
    • A2: Australia has won 1 out of 3 matches, and Pakistan has won 2 out of 3 matches in recent World Cup matches.
  • Q3: What's the head-to-head record between Australia and Pakistan in ODI matches?
    • A3: In ODI matches, Australia has won 69, and Pakistan has won 34 out of 107 encounters.
  • Q4: What's the average score at M.Chinnaswamy Stadium in Bengaluru?
    • A4: The average score at M.Chinnaswamy Stadium in Bengaluru is 232 runs.
  • Q5: Who are the key players to watch out for in the AUS vs PAK match?
    • A5: Key players for Australia include Mitchell Marsh, David Warner, and Pat Cummins. For Pakistan, keep an eye on Babar Azam, Shaheen Afridi, and Mohammad Rizwan.
  • Q6: What are the toss prediction and its significance in this match?
    • A6: The toss prediction is uncertain and relies on luck. It's important as the winning captain decides whether their team will bat or bowl first, which can impact the match outcome.
  • Q7: Can I get Dream11 team predictions for this match?
    • A7: You can use the suggested Dream11 team combination in the blog post as a reference. The final team selection should depend on your preferences.
  • Q8: What is the winning probability for AUS and PAK in this fixture?
    • A8: Australia (AUS) has a 51% chance to win, while Pakistan (PAK) has a 49% chance of winning.
  • Q9: How does the pitch at M.Chinnaswamy Stadium play, and does it favor bowlers or batsmen?
    • A9: The pitch at M.Chinnaswamy Stadium offers some assistance to bowlers initially but becomes better for batting as the innings progress.
  • Q10: Where can I find more cricket predictions and analysis for this match and others?
Feel free to reach out if you have any more questions!
paid match prediction screenshot ind vs pak world cup match 2023
paid match prediction screenshot
pak vs sl match prediction screenshot for demo prediction
paid match repots world cup 2023

Powered by Poll Maker

Best Cricket Telegram channel

Today Match Prediction Reports is: PAK win or 20 P 
Message us on Whatsapp : 8769037167 for Paid Service.

loss cover predictiong

Guest Post

The match predictions and insights provided in this article are based on analysis, expert opinions, and historical data. However, please note that cricket matches are subject to various factors and uncertainties, and the outcome of any match cannot be guaranteed. We encourage readers to use this information as a reference and make their own informed decisions when engaging in cricket-related activities, including betting. We do not take responsibility for any actions taken based on the information provided in this article.



★কপি কমেন্ট হতে সাবধান,Beware of copy comments ★

WhatsApp 📲 +8801307049098
Phone No 📲 +8801307049098

ICC Men's World Cup 2023🥂🏆🍾

★New Zealand Win pass☑️
★England Win pass☑️
★Pakistan Bookset done☑️
★India Win pass☑️
★South Africa win pass☑️
★New Zealand win pass☑️
★India win pass☑️
★Afganisthan Jackpot call win pass☑️
★Australia win pass☑️
★Netherland Win pass☑️

★100% Match prediction Ready★

[ᵗᵒᵈᵃʸ 100% ᵐᵃᵗᶜʰ ᵖʳᵉᵈⁱᶜᵗⁱᵒⁿ ].

যারা সিওর রিপোর্ট নিতে চান যোগাযোগ করুন__

What's app +8801307049098
Phn +8801307049098

ᵏⁱⁿᵍ ᵏᵒʰˡⁱ (+8801902522613) said...

★Icc world cup★

Match sure 100%🔥
Icc cricket world cup match🔥🔥
🔥🔥বাংলাদেশী ভাইয়ের জন্য য়ারা world cup এ ভালো পেতে চান তারাই যোগাযোগ করুন 🔥
🔥টানা উইন চলবে যারা সিওর রিপোর্ট নিতে চান যোগাযোগ করুন__★

Match: ★ Borad report coming soon ★

Match: ★ 100% sure fixed the win★

Whatsapp :👇👇

★New Zealand win pass 100%★
★Pakistan win pass 100%★
★Bangladesh win pass 100%★
★south Afrika win pass100%★
★india win pass 100%★
★New Zealand win pass 100%★
★Englend win pass 100%★
★pakistan win pass★
★india win pass★
★south afrika win pass★
★New Zealand win pass★
★india win pass★
★Afghanistan win pass★

ᵏⁱⁿᵍ ᵏᵒʰˡⁱ (+8801902522613) said...

➡️🇮 🇨 🇨  🇼 🇴 🇷 🇱 🇩  🇨 🇺 🇵 ➡️2023

ᵐᵃᵗᶜʰ ˢᵘʳᵉ 100%☑️
ⁱᶜᶜ ᶜʳⁱᶜᵏᵉᵗ ʷᵒʳˡᵈ ᶜᵘᵖ ᵐᵃᵗᶜʰ☑️
➡️বাংলাদেশী ভাইয়ের জন্য য়ারা world cup এ ভালো পেতে চান তারাই যোগাযোগ করুন ⤵️
➡️টানা উইন চলবে যারা সিওর রিপোর্ট নিতে চান যোগাযোগ করুন__★⤵️⤵️

Match: ★ ᵇᵒᵃʳᵈ ʳᵉᵖᵒʳᵗ ᶜᵒᵐᵐⁱⁿᵍ ˢᵒᵒⁿ ★
Match: ★ 100% ˢᵘʳᵉ ᶠⁱˣᵉᵈ ᵗʰᵉ ʷⁱⁿ★⤵️⤵️
ʷʰᵃᵗˢᵃᵖᵒ :👇👇

★ⁿᵉʷ ᶻᵉˡᵃⁿᵈ ʷⁱⁿ ᵖᵃˢˢ ★
★ᵖᵃᵏⁱˢᵗᵃⁿ ʷⁱⁿ ᵖᵃˢˢ ★
★ᵇᵃⁿᵍˡᵃᵈᵉˢʰ ʷⁱⁿ ᵖᵃˢˢ ★
★ˢᵒᵘᵗʰ ᵃᶠʳⁱᵏᵃ ʷⁱⁿ ᵖᵃˢˢ ★
★ⁱⁿᵈⁱᵃ ʷⁱⁿ ᵖᵃˢˢ ★
★ⁿᵉʷ ᶻᵉˡᵃⁿᵈ ʷⁱⁿ ᵖᵃˢˢ ★
★ᵉⁿᵍˡᵉⁿᵈ ʷⁱⁿ ᵖᵃˢˢ ★
★ᵖᵃᵏⁱˢᵗᵃⁿ ʷⁱⁿ ᵖᵃˢˢ★
★ⁱⁿᵈⁱᵃ ʷⁱⁿ ᵖᵃˢˢ★
★ˢᵒᵘᵗʰ ᵃᶠʳⁱᵏᵃ ʷⁱⁿ ᵖᵃˢˢ★
★ⁿᵉʷ ᶻᵉˡᵃⁿᵈ ʷⁱⁿ ᵖᵃˢˢ★
★ⁱⁿᵈⁱᵃ ʷⁱⁿ ᵖᵃˢˢ★
★ᵃᶠᵍᵃʰᵃⁿⁱˢᵗᵃⁿ ʷⁱⁿ ᵖᵃˢˢ★

↪️🇵 🇭 -+8801902522613

Ananta king said...

🏆Cricket World Cup -2023🏆

🥇 Australia 🆚 South Africa🥇

If_you_need_next match_Fixed_game_today_Now_Join_My_whatsapp_Link


𝟭𝟬𝟬% 𝗣𝗮𝗸𝗸𝗮 𝗦𝘂𝗿𝗲 𝗙𝗶𝘅𝗲𝗱 𝗠𝗮𝘁𝗰𝗵 𝗥𝗲𝗽𝗼𝗿𝘁

𝐌𝐚𝐭𝐜𝐡==> 𝐁𝐨𝐚𝐫𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐒𝐨𝐨𝐧🎉🎉
𝐌𝐚𝐭𝐜𝐡==> 𝟏𝟎𝟎% 𝐒𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐅𝐢𝐱𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐖𝐢𝐧 🔥🔥

𝗟𝗶𝗳𝗲 𝗧𝗶𝗺𝗲 𝗟𝗼𝘀𝘀 𝗖𝗼𝘃𝗲𝗿 𝗞𝗮𝗿𝗻𝗮 𝗖𝗵𝗮𝘁𝗲 𝗛𝗼?? 𝗭𝗮𝗹𝗱𝗶 𝗦𝗲 𝗠𝗲𝗿𝗮 𝗦𝗮𝗮𝘁 𝗖𝗼𝗻𝘁𝗿𝗮𝗰𝘁 𝗞𝗮𝗿𝗼 🪷
𝟭𝟬𝟬% 𝗕𝗼𝗿𝗮𝗱 𝗪𝗶𝗻𝗻𝗲𝗿 𝗥𝗲𝗽𝗼𝗿𝘁 𝗠𝗶𝗹𝗲𝗴𝗮 💰🤟

জারা সিউর ফিক্সিং রিপোর্ট নিতে চান তারা কন্ট্রাক করেন 🤟 অনন্ত কিং ধমাকা রিপোর্ট হবে🤘দেরি না করে এখনি যোগাযোগ করুন

Raja Babu +8801324229337 said...

☎𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐬𝐚𝐩𝐩 Number☎👇
☎𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐬𝐚𝐩𝐩 Number☎👇

💯 আজকে 100Bol ২টা চ্যালেঞ্জ রিপোর্ট নিয়েছি 🏏
💥 প্রোফাইল দেখে রিপোর্ট নিবেন
🇮🇳CPLT20 Match-𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟑🇮🇳
👉 13𝐌𝐚𝐭𝐜𝐡👈👇🏿

CPL 𝗠𝗮𝘁𝗰𝗵𝗲𝘀 𝗥𝗲𝘀𝘂𝗹𝘁👇

Who will win Today Match ?