October 14, 2023

Eng vs Afg ODI World Cup 2023: Match No. 13, Today Match Prediction 100% Sure

Get 100% Sure Today Match Prediction for Eng vs Afg in ODI World Cup 2023, Match No. 13. Find out who will win today's thrilling cricket clash.

Cricket World Cup 2023: Match 13, Eng vs Afg Match Prediction

In this article, we bring you a detailed analysis and match prediction for the 13th game of the ODI World Cup 2023 between England and Afghanistan. As cricket enthusiasts eagerly await the contest, we will explore various aspects that could influence the outcome of this match. Who will win today’s ODI World Cup 2023 match? Let's dive in!

England vs Afghanistan ICC Cricket World Cup

Eng vs Afg ODI World Cup 2023: Match 13 Prediction
The ODI World Cup 2023 Match 13 features an exciting clash between two cricketing giants: England and Afghanistan. Here's our 100% sure match prediction for this intense encounter:
  • Match Date & Time: 15th October 2023, 2:00 PM
  • Venue: Arun Jaitley Stadium, Delhi

Match Prediction - Who Wins the Toss?

Toss plays a vital role in cricket, and it's often decided by sheer luck. Considering the current conditions and the home advantage for Afghanistan, it's likely that Afghanistan will win the toss for this match.

Head-to-Head History

England and Afghanistan have faced each other only twice. England emerged victorious in both encounters, establishing themselves as the favorites in this clash.

The Venue - Arun Jaitley Stadium, Delhi

The Arun Jaitley Stadium in Delhi has hosted 30 ODI matches. Here are some key statistics about the venue:
  • Matches won batting first: 14
  • Matches won bowling first: 15
  • Average 1st Innings scores: 231
  • Average 2nd Innings scores: 209
  • Highest total recorded: 428/5 by RSA vs SL
  • Lowest total recorded: 99/10 by RSA vs IND
  • Highest score chased: 281/4 by IND vs SL
  • Lowest score defended: 174/7 by NZW vs INDW
The stats suggest that the ground favors chasing scores, and we can expect a high-scoring game today.

England's Recent Performance

In their previous game against Bangladesh, England displayed their batting prowess with impressive performances from key players:
  • David Malan's outstanding 140 runs
  • Jonny Bairstow's 52 runs
  • Joe Root's 82 runs
This collective effort led them to a total of 364 runs. In the bowling department, Reece Topley made a significant impact with four crucial wickets.

Afghanistan's Recent Struggles

paid match prediction screenshot ind vs pak world cup match 2023
Afghanistan faced defeat in their last match against India. Key players like Rahmat Gurbez, Ibrahim Jordan, and Rahmat Shah struggled to make an impact. Captain Hasmatullah Shahidi provided a glimmer of hope with his 80 runs, and all-rounder Azmatullah Amarzai contributed with 62 runs. Star players Rashid Khan and Mohammad Nabi, known for their skills, have yet to deliver in this World Cup. Winning today's match hinges on a collective and outstanding performance from all the Afghanistan players.

Weather Conditions

The weather conditions are expected to be ideal for a cricket match, with normal temperatures suitable for both teams.

Team Lineups

Let's take a look at the probable playing XIs for both teams: England Playing Squad:
  • Jonny Bairstow
  • Dawid Malan
  • Joe Root
  • Harry Brook
  • Jos Buttler (c & wk)
  • Liam Livingstone
  • Sam Curran
  • Chris Woakes
  • Adil Rashid
  • Mark Wood
  • Reece Topley
Afghanistan Playing Squad:
  • Rahmanullah Gurbaz (wk)
  • Ibrahim Zadran
  • Rahmat Shah
  • Hashmatullah Shahidi (c)
  • Najibullah Zadran
  • Mohammad Nabi
  • Azmatullah Omarzai
  • Rashid Khan
  • Mujeeb Ur Rahman
  • Naveen-ul-Haq
  • Fazalhaq Farooqi

Dream11 Team Combination

For your Dream11 fantasy cricket team, consider these players from both teams in various roles:
  • Captain: [Choose a captain from the given player list]
  • Vice Captain: [Choose a vice-captain from the given player list]
  • Batter: [Select top-order batsmen]
  • Bowler: [Pick your key bowlers]
  • All-Rounder: [Select versatile players]
  • Wicketkeeper: [Choose the best wicketkeeper]

Winning Probability

Based on past records and recent performances, England holds a 75% chance of winning this match, while Afghanistan has a 25% chance. Although Afghanistan's bowling is formidable, their batting will need to step up to secure victory.

Final Thoughts

In this thrilling ODI World Cup 2023 match, England looks strong on paper, but Afghanistan could potentially cause an upset. The outcome will depend on the collective performance of both teams and the toss result. For more detailed insights and match predictions, check out our video on YouTube. Stay tuned for a fantastic game of cricket at the Arun Jaitley Stadium, Delhi. Enjoy the excitement and unpredictability that makes cricket the thrilling sport it is!
paid match prediction screenshot
pak vs sl match prediction screenshot for demo prediction
paid match repots world cup 2023

Powered by Poll Maker

Best Cricket Telegram channel

Today Match Prediction Reports is: AFG won
Message us on Whatsapp : 8769037167 for Paid Service.

loss cover predictiong

Guest Post

The match predictions and insights provided in this article are based on analysis, expert opinions, and historical data. However, please note that cricket matches are subject to various factors and uncertainties, and the outcome of any match cannot be guaranteed. We encourage readers to use this information as a reference and make their own informed decisions when engaging in cricket-related activities, including betting. We do not take responsibility for any actions taken based on the information provided in this article.



★কপি কমেন্ট হতে সাবধান,Beware of copy comments ★

WhatsApp 📲 +8801307049098
Phone No 📲 +8801307049098

ICC Men's World Cup 2023🥂🏆🍾

★New Zeland Win pass☑️
★Pakistan win pass☑️
★Bangladesh win pass☑️
★South Africa win pass☑️
★India win pass☑️
★New Zealand Win pass☑️
★England Win pass☑️
★Pakistan Bookset done☑️
★India Win pass☑️
★South Africa win pass☑️
★New Zealand win pass☑️

★100% Match prediction Ready★

[ᵗᵒᵈᵃʸ 100% ᵐᵃᵗᶜʰ ᵖʳᵉᵈⁱᶜᵗⁱᵒⁿ ].

যারা সিওর রিপোর্ট নিতে চান যোগাযোগ করুন__

What's app +8801307049098
Phn +8801307049098

ᵏⁱⁿᵍ ᵏᵒʰˡⁱ (+8801902522613) said...

★world কাপ এ য়ারা লসে আছেন তারা আমার সাথে যোগাযোগ করুন। লস কাভার করার দায়িত্ব আমার★
WhatsApp 📲 +8801902522613
Phone No 📲 +8801902522613

ICC Men's World Cup 2023🥂🏆🍾

★New Zeland Win pass☑️
★Pakistan win pass☑️
★Bangladesh win pass☑️
★South Africa win pass☑️
★India win pass☑️
★New Zealand Win pass☑️
★England Win pass☑️
★Pakistan Bookset done☑️
★India Win pass☑️
★South Africa win pass☑️
★New Zealand win pass☑️
★india win pass✅

★100% Match prediction Ready★

[ᵗᵒᵈᵃʸ 100% ᵐᵃᵗᶜʰ ᵖʳᵉᵈⁱᶜᵗⁱᵒⁿ ].

যারা সিওর রিপোর্ট নিতে চান যোগাযোগ করুন।

Whatsapp :+8801902522613


কপি কমেন্টে পরবর্তী করবা না ওকে।

next time Don't copy my comment.

ᵏⁱⁿᵍ ᵏᵒʰˡⁱ (+8801902522613) said...

★Icc world cup★

Match sure 100%🔥
Icc cricket world cup match🔥🔥
🔥🔥বাংলাদেশী ভাইয়ের জন্য য়ারা world cup এ ভালো পেতে চান তারাই যোগাযোগ করুন 🔥
🔥টানা উইন চলবে যারা সিওর রিপোর্ট নিতে চান যোগাযোগ করুন__★

Match: ★ Borad report coming soon ★

Match: ★ 100% sure fixed the win★

Whatsapp :👇👇

★New Zealand win pass 100%★
★Pakistan win pass 100%★
★Bangladesh win pass 100%★
★south Afrika win pass100%★
★india win pass 100%★
★New Zealand win pass 100%★
★Englend win pass 100%★
★pakistan win pass★
★india win pass★
★south afrika win pass★
★New Zealand win pass★
★india win pass★

Raja Babu +8801324229337 said...

☎𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐬𝐚𝐩𝐩 Number☎👇
☎𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐬𝐚𝐩𝐩 Number☎👇

💯 আজকে 100Bol ২টা চ্যালেঞ্জ রিপোর্ট নিয়েছি 🏏
💥 প্রোফাইল দেখে রিপোর্ট নিবেন
🇮🇳CPLT20 Match-𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟑🇮🇳
👉 13𝐌𝐚𝐭𝐜𝐡👈👇🏿

CPL 𝗠𝗮𝘁𝗰𝗵𝗲𝘀 𝗥𝗲𝘀𝘂𝗹𝘁👇

Who will win Today Match ?