October 21, 2023

IND vs NZ ODI World Cup 2023: 100% Sure Match Prediction for Match No. 21st

Get 100% sure match prediction for IND vs NZ in the ODI World Cup 2023, Match No. 21st. Find out who will win today's thrilling encounter.

ICC Cricket World Cup : Match 21st, IND vs NZ Match Prediction – Who will win today’s CWC match between India vs New Zealand?

In this blog post, we'll delve into the much-anticipated clash between India and New Zealand in the 21st match of the ODI World Cup 2023. We'll provide you with a 100% sure match prediction, toss prediction, and key insights into this thrilling encounter. Let's dive in!
IND vs NZ ODI World Cup 2023 Match Prediction 

India vs New Zealand ICC Cricket World Cup 2023 21st Match Prediction

  • Today's match prediction features the 21st match of the ODI World Cup 2023, pitting India against New Zealand.
  • Get ready for the ultimate cricket showdown! We'll reveal who's likely to win the toss between IND and NZ in this high-stakes encounter.
  • For a complete and accurate match prediction, stay tuned for the ball-by-ball updates on the IND vs NZ cricket match.

Match Venue: Himachal Pradesh Cricket Association Stadium, Dharamsala

  • Total matches: 7
  • Matches won batting first: 3
  • Matches won bowling first: 4
  • Average 1st Innings scores: 231
  • Average 2nd Innings scores: 199
  • Highest total recorded: 364/9 (50 Ov) by ENG vs BAN
  • Lowest total recorded: 112/10 (38.2 Ov) by IND vs SL
  • Highest score chased: 227/3 (47.2 Ov) by ENG vs IND
  • Lowest score defended: 245/8 (43 Ov) by NED vs RSA

IND vs NZ ODI World Cup 2023 Match Overview

  • India and New Zealand, both unbeaten in the tournament, face off in a clash that could determine the first semi-finalist of the World Cup 2023.
  • India's path to this showdown involved victories over Bangladesh, New Zealand, and Afghanistan.
  • In head-to-head encounters, India has won 58 out of 116 matches against New Zealand, with New Zealand emerging victorious 50 times. In World Cup matches, New Zealand has won 5 out of 9 games against India.
  • The Himachal Pradesh Cricket Association Stadium has witnessed 7 ODI matches, where teams have successfully defended the score three times, and the remaining four matches were chased comfortably.
  • Notably, Hardik Pandya's absence in the match against New Zealand due to injury could be a significant blow for India. However, in their previous game against Bangladesh, Jasprit Bumrah, Siraj, and Ravindra Jadeja each claimed two wickets. Rohit Sharma, Shubman Gill, and Virat Kohli were the standout performers in the batting department.

New Zealand's Recent Performance

  • New Zealand secured a 149-run victory over Afghanistan, with Tom Latham and Glenn Phillips contributing significantly with their bat. In the bowling department, Mitchell Santner and Lockie Ferguson took three wickets each to ensure an easy victory.
  • For today's match, New Zealand's bowlers hold the key to determining the outcome, as they aim to challenge India's formidable batting lineup.

Cricket Match Prediction Factors

  • Various factors come into play when predicting the winner of a cricket match, such as the current form of players, pitch conditions, weather, team composition, and the players' performance on the match day.
  • These variables are continually evolving and unpredictable. To get the most accurate assessment, we recommend watching the match and experiencing the excitement firsthand.

Toss Prediction

  • The toss in cricket is a pivotal moment, determined by luck rather than skill. The India team's captain appears to have luck on their side, given the current circumstances and home conditions. Therefore, it's likely that India will win the toss for this match.

Pitch Conditions

  • The pitch at Himachal Pradesh Cricket Association Stadium, Dharamsala, offers a balanced surface. The new ball bowlers can expect some bounce and movement in the initial overs, making it essential for batsmen to play patiently at the start of their innings before they unleash their strokes.

Weather Conditions for IND vs NZ ICC Cricket World Cup

  • The weather forecast indicates ideal conditions for an exciting cricket match. The temperature is expected to be normal, suitable for both teams.

Probable XIs for ODI World Cup 2023

India Playing Squad:

  • Rohit Sharma (c)
  • Shubman Gill
  • Virat Kohli
  • Shreyas Iyer
  • KL Rahul (wk)
  • Ravindra Jadeja
  • Shardul Thakur
  • Kuldeep Yadav
  • Jasprit Bumrah
  • Mohammed Siraj

New Zealand Playing Squad:

  • Devon Conway
  • Will Young
  • Rachin Ravindra
  • Daryl Mitchell
  • Tom Latham (c & wk)
  • Glenn Phillips
  • Mark Chapman
  • Mitchell Santner
  • Matt Henry
  • Lockie Ferguson
  • Trent Boult

Dream11 Team Combination for IND vs NZ Match

"IND" vs "NZ" Perfect & Best combination of Dream11 Team

Category Player
Captain Rohit Sharma (IND)
Vice Captain Virat Kohli (IND)
Batter Shubman Gill (IND)
Bowler Jasprit Bumrah (IND)
All Rounder Ravindra Jadeja (IND)
Wicketkeeper KL Rahul (IND)

Winning Probability for NZ vs IND ODI World Cup 2023

  • According to our analysis, India has a 59% chance of winning this match, while New Zealand has a 41% chance. Keep in mind that cricket can be unpredictable, and any team could emerge victorious.

Cricket Betting Insights

  • In the past, New Zealand's bowling has often excelled, while wickets have fallen frequently in the opening over at the Himachal Pradesh Cricket Association Stadium, Dharamsala.
  • On the batting front, both teams boast strong and powerful batsmen, capable of turning the match in their favor.

Match Scenarios:

Case 1:
  • If IND bats first, expect 10 Over Session Runs to be between 50 to 56, and the 50 Over Lambi Pari score to reach 270 to 325.
Case 2:
  • If NZ bats first, anticipate a 10 Over Power play Score Prediction of 45 to 55, with the 50 Over First Inning Runs reaching 280 to 336.
Prepare yourself for a thrilling cricket match between India and New Zealand, and be sure to watch our YouTube video for further insights into the probable match result. Don't miss the detailed match prediction for the 21st ODI World Cup 2023 encounter at Himachal Pradesh Cricket Association Stadium, Dharamsala. Stay updated with us for 100% sure match predictions and fantasy cricket tips. For more predictions and insights, visit Today Match Prediction.


Q1: Who is the favorite to win the IND vs NZ match in the ODI World Cup 2023?

  • Our analysis suggests that India has a 59% chance of winning this match, making them the favorites. However, cricket is unpredictable, and New Zealand is a strong team, so anything can happen.

Q2: What is the expected toss result for the IND vs NZ match?

  • Based on current circumstances and the home conditions of the India team's captain, it's likely that India will win the toss for this match.

Q3: What are the pitch conditions at Himachal Pradesh Cricket Association Stadium, Dharamsala?

  • The pitch offers a balanced surface with early help for new ball bowlers. Batsmen will need to play patiently initially before going for their shots.

Q4: How should I select my Dream11 team for the IND vs NZ match?

  • To create a perfect Dream11 team, consider our recommended player combination in the table above, including captain, vice-captain, batter, bowler, all-rounder, and wicketkeeper.
jackpot match in world cup cricket 2023 prediction
paid match prediction screenshot ind vs pak world cup match 2023
paid match prediction screenshot
pak vs sl match prediction screenshot for demo prediction
paid match repots world cup 2023

Powered by Poll Maker

Best Cricket Telegram channel

Today Match Prediction Reports is: IND win or 20 P 
Message us on Whatsapp : 8769037167 for Paid Service.

loss cover predictiong

Guest Post

The match predictions and insights provided in this article are based on analysis, expert opinions, and historical data. However, please note that cricket matches are subject to various factors and uncertainties, and the outcome of any match cannot be guaranteed. We encourage readers to use this information as a reference and make their own informed decisions when engaging in cricket-related activities, including betting. We do not take responsibility for any actions taken based on the information provided in this article.



★কপি কমেন্ট হতে সাবধান,Beware of copy comments ★

WhatsApp 📲 +8801307049098
Phone No 📲 +8801307049098

ICC Men's World Cup 2023🥂🏆🍾 Last 5 match 5 win pass🤟

★India win pass☑️
★Afganisthan Jackpot call win pass☑️
★Australia win pass☑️
★Netherland Win pass☑️
★New Zealand win pass☑️
★India Win pass☑️
★Australia pass☑️

Women BBL Result

👉Melbroune Start jackpot pass☑️
👉Brisbane Heat women pass☑️
👉Perth women pass☑️

★100% Match prediction Ready★

[ᵗᵒᵈᵃʸ 100% ᵐᵃᵗᶜʰ ᵖʳᵉᵈⁱᶜᵗⁱᵒⁿ ].

যারা সিওর রিপোর্ট নিতে চান যোগাযোগ করুন__

What's app +8801307049098
Phn +8801307049098

TOP TEN (01917563054) said...

Big Bash League 2023/2024
☎COLL Number☎👇
☎𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐬𝐚𝐩𝐩 Number☎👇+918609067795

💯 আজকে 4 Big Bash League 1টা চ্যালেঞ্জ রিপোর্ট নিয়েছি 🏏
💥 প্রোফাইল দেখে রিপোর্ট নিবেন
🇦🇺Big Bash League BBLW-Match-𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟑/2024🇦🇺
👉 4𝐌𝐚𝐭𝐜𝐡👈👇🏿

Big Bash League 2023/2024- 𝗠𝗮𝘁𝗰𝗵𝗲𝘀 𝗥𝗲𝘀𝘂𝗹𝘁👇

Who will win Today Match ?