October 31, 2023

NZ vs SA ODI World Cup Match 32nd: Today's Match Prediction

Get ready for the 32nd ODI World Cup showdown as New Zealand takes on South Africa. Find out today's match prediction and who's likely to emerge victorious.

ICC Cricket World Cup: Match 32nd, NZ vs SA Match Prediction

Get ready for the 32nd match of the ICC Cricket World Cup between New Zealand and South Africa. Who will win today's CWC match? Let's find out!

Today's Match Prediction – New Zealand vs South Africa

Discover the 100% sure prediction for today's 32nd ODI World Cup match between New Zealand and South Africa. Who will win the toss and the match on November 1, 2023?
NZ vs SA ODI World Cup Match 32nd: Who Will Win Today's Match? 

Today's Match Prediction SA vs NZ World Cup 2023 Match

  • New Zealand, coming off consecutive losses, faces a tough challenge without skipper Kane Williamson. South Africa holds the second position on the points table.
  • Kiwi bowlers struggle, while South Africa's strong batting lineup and history in neutral venues promise an exciting match.
  • Pitch Report
    • Maharashtra Cricket Association Stadium, Pune
    • Total matches: 9
    • Matches won batting first: 4
    • Matches won bowling first: 5
    • Average 1st Inns scores: 294
    • Average 2nd Inns scores: 274
    • Highest total recorded: 356/7 (48.1 Ov) by IND vs ENG
    • Lowest total recorded: 232/10 (49.4 Ov) by IND vs AUS
    • Highest score chased: 356/7 (48.1 Ov) by IND vs ENG
    • Lowest score defended: 283/9 (50 Ov) by WI vs IND

NZ vs RSA Match Prediction

In the 32nd game of the ICC Cricket World Cup 2023, South Africa and New Zealand aim to improve their standings. New Zealand is keen to recover from recent losses, while South Africa seeks to maintain momentum. Key players include:
  • New Zealand Playing Squad
    • Captain: Tom Latham
    • Players: Devon Conway, Will Young, Rachin Ravindra, James Neesham, and more.
    • Bowlers: Trent Boult, Matt Henry, Lockie Ferguson, Mitchell Santner.
  • South Africa Playing Squad
    • Captain: Temba Bavuma
    • Players: Quinton de Kock, Rassie van der Dussen, Aiden Markram, and more.
    • Bowlers: Lungi Ngidi, Tabraiz Shamsi, Keshav Maharaj.
Expect an intense match as both teams aim for victory.

Today's Match Outcome

Based on past records and recent performances, New Zealand is favored to win. However, the match's outcome can change due to various factors.

Toss Prediction

The toss can be crucial, and luck plays a significant role. South Africa may have the edge for this match.

Pitch Details

The Maharashtra Cricket Association Stadium pitch provides opportunities for bowlers early on, requiring patience from batsmen.

Weather Conditions

The weather is expected to be ideal, suitable for both teams.

ODI World Cup Team XIs

  • New Zealand Playing Squad: Devon Conway, Will Young, Rachin Ravindra, Daryl Mitchell, and more.
  • South Africa Playing Squad: Quinton de Kock, Temba Bavuma, Rassie van der Dussen, Aiden Markram, and more.

Dream11 Team Prediction

  • Captain: Quinton de Kock (SA)
  • Vice Captain: Devon Conway (NZ)
  • Batter: Will Young (NZ)
  • Bowler: Trent Boult (NZ)
  • All Rounder: James Neesham (NZ)
  • Wicketkeeper: Quinton de Kock (SA)

Winning Probability

  • NZL: 45%
  • RSA: 55%
Despite SA's good performance, they may face challenges. The opening overs often see wickets fall, but the team boasts strong batsmen. FAQs:
  1. Q: What are the conditions responsible for match outcome?
    • A: Player performance, pitch, weather, team composition, and player coordination are key factors.
  2. Q: Who is expected to win the toss?
    • A: Luck will play a significant role, but South Africa may have an advantage.
  3. Q: How is the pitch at Maharashtra Cricket Association Stadium?
    • A: It provides early opportunities for bowlers, requiring patience from batsmen.
  4. Q: What are the weather conditions for the match?
    • A: The weather is expected to be ideal for a great cricket match.
  5. Q: What is the probable outcome of today's match?
    • A: New Zealand is favored, but outcomes can change due to various factors.
  6. Q: Who are the key players to watch out for?
    • A: Players like Quinton de Kock, Devon Conway, and more will be pivotal to their respective teams' success.
  7. Q: What is the Dream11 Team Prediction?
    • A: Captain - Quinton de Kock (SA), Vice Captain - Devon Conway (NZ), Batter - Will Young (NZ), Bowler - Trent Boult (NZ), All Rounder - James Neesham (NZ), Wicketkeeper - Quinton de Kock (SA).
  8. Q: What is the winning probability for today's match?
    • A: NZL has a 45% chance, while RSA has a 55% chance to win.
  9. Q: What are the expected score ranges if NZ or SA bat first?
    • A:
      • If NZ bats first: 10 Over Session Runs - 49 to 56, 50 Over Lambi Pari score - 280 to 336
      • If SA bats first: 10 Over Power play Score Prediction - 51 to 59, 50 Over First Inning Runs - 270 to 320
For more insights, watch our YouTube video here. .
world cup cricket jackpot call match prediction 
cwc 2023 match prediction
jackpot match in world cup cricket 2023 prediction
paid match prediction screenshot ind vs pak world cup match 2023

pak vs sl match prediction screenshot for demo prediction

Powered by Poll Maker

Best Cricket Telegram channel

Today Match Prediction Reports is: NZ win or 20 P 
Message us on Whatsapp : 8769037167 for Paid Service.

loss cover predictiong

Guest Post

The match predictions and insights provided in this article are based on analysis, expert opinions, and historical data. However, please note that cricket matches are subject to various factors and uncertainties, and the outcome of any match cannot be guaranteed. We encourage readers to use this information as a reference and make their own informed decisions when engaging in cricket-related activities, including betting. We do not take responsibility for any actions taken based on the information provided in this article.

Who will win Today Match ?