October 4, 2023

Pak vs NED 2nd World Cup Match: Today Match Prediction 100% Sure

Get a 100% sure Today Match Prediction for Pak vs NED 2nd World Cup match in ICC Cricket World Cup 2023. Find out who will win today's exciting contest

Pak vs NED, CWC23 2nd World Cup Match, Today Match Prediction, 100% Sure

In this blog post, we dive into the exciting clash between Pakistan and the Netherlands in the ICC Cricket World Cup 2023 (CWC23). We will provide you with a 100% sure match prediction for this thrilling encounter, along with key insights and details about the teams, venue, and conditions. Let's get started with the match prediction and analysis.

Pakistan vs Netherlands - Today's CWC23 Match Prediction

  • Date & Time: 6th October 2023, 2:00 PM
  • Venue: Rajiv Gandhi International Stadium, Hyderabad
Today's highly anticipated encounter features Pakistan facing off against the Netherlands in the 2nd World Cup match of CWC23. We'll explore the details of this match, including who is likely to win the toss, 10 over session runs, 50 over lambi pari score, and more.
Pak vs NED 2nd World Cup Match Prediction 

ICC Cricket World Cup 2023 - Match Reports

The ICC Cricket World Cup 2023's second match will witness Pakistan battling it out against the Netherlands. Pakistan, the winner of the 1992 World Cup, aims to recapture the glory, while the Netherlands, having participated in the 1996 tournament, holds nothing to lose. Let's delve into the head-to-head statistics and team rankings:
  • Head-to-head: Pakistan has won all six previous encounters.
  • ICC Rankings: Pakistan - 2nd, Netherlands - 12th.
Rajiv Gandhi International Stadium in Hyderabad has seen 7 ODI matches, with a favorable history for both batting and bowling. The toss-winning team generally opts to bowl first, with an average score of 288. Pakistan seeks a triumphant start in India, having lost practice matches against New Zealand and Australia. Key Players:
  • Pakistan: Babar Azam, Mohammad Rizwan, Shaheen Afridi.
  • Netherlands: Scott Edwards, Max O'Dowd, Logan van Beek.
Today's analysis focuses on the CWC23 ODI Cricket World Cup match between the Netherlands and Pakistan, offering you a 100% sure match prediction.

Toss Prediction

The toss prediction for this match is crucial. Given the circumstances and the home conditions, it appears that luck favors the Netherlands. We expect the Netherlands to win the toss and make the decision. The toss will determine whether they bat or bowl first.

Pitch and Weather Conditions

Rajiv Gandhi International Stadium in Hyderabad features a balanced pitch. Early on, bowlers can extract bounce and movement from the new ball, requiring batsmen to play cautiously initially. However, once set, they can play their shots freely. As for the weather, it's expected to be favorable for cricket, with normal temperatures suitable for both teams.

Playing Squads

Pakistan Playing Squad:
  • Abdullah Shafique, Imam-ul-Haq, Babar Azam, Saud Shakeel, Mohammad Haris (wk), Agha Salman, Iftikhar Ahmed, Fakhar Zaman, Mohammad Nawaz, Shadab Khan (c), Usama Mir, Mohammad Rizwan, Hasan Ali, Shaheen Afridi, Haris Rauf, Mohammad Wasim Jr.
Netherlands Playing Squad:
  • Vikramjit Singh, Max O'Dowd, Wesley Barresi, Scott Edwards (c & wk), Shariz Ahmad, Aryan Dutt, Roelof van der Merwe, Teja Nidamanuru, Paul van Meekeren, Logan van Beek, Ryan Klein, Sybrand Engelbrecht, Colin Ackermann, Saqib Zulfiqar, Bas de Leede.

Dream11 Team Prediction - Pak vs NED

Let's create the perfect Dream11 combination for the Pakistan vs Netherlands match, using the players from both teams:
  • Captain: Babar Azam (PAK)
  • Vice Captain: Scott Edwards (NED)
  • Batter: Max O'Dowd (NED), Imam-ul-Haq (PAK)
  • Bowler: Shaheen Afridi (PAK), Paul van Meekeren (NED)
  • All-Rounder: Mohammad Nawaz (PAK), Roelof van der Merwe (NED)
  • Wicketkeeper: Mohammad Rizwan (PAK)

Winning Probability

Based on recent performance and past records, Pakistan holds an 80% chance of winning this match, while the Netherlands has a 20% chance. Keep in mind that despite NED's impressive performances, they may face challenges in crucial moments. Their bowling is strong, but wickets often fall early at Rajiv Gandhi International Stadium.

Match Scenarios

Here are the expected scenarios for the match: Case 1: If Pakistan Bats First
  • 10 Over Session Runs: 50 to 60
  • 50 Over Lambi Pari Score: 200 to 240
Case 2: If Netherlands Bats First
  • 10 Over Powerplay Score Prediction: 37 to 42
  • 50 Over First Inning Runs: 270 to 330

Key Questions

  1. How many runs will Pakistan score in the first 10 overs against the Netherlands?
  2. What will be the total runs scored in the first innings?
  3. Who will win the toss in the Pakistan vs Netherlands match today?
  4. How can you predict the winner of a cricket match?

Match Summary Table

Today Match Date & Time Match Prediction Toss Prediction 10 Over Runs 50 Over Score
Pak vs NED 2nd World Cup 6th Oct 2023 at 2:00 PM #### Netherlands 50 to 60 200 to 240
For more information and live updates, visit Today Match Prediction. Stay tuned for an exciting clash between Pakistan and the Netherlands in CWC23!

Powered by Poll Maker

Best Cricket Telegram channel

Today Match Prediction Reports is: PAK win or 20 P 
Message us on Whatsapp : 8769037167 for Paid Service.

loss cover predictiong

Guest Post

The match predictions and insights provided in this article are based on analysis, expert opinions, and historical data. However, please note that cricket matches are subject to various factors and uncertainties, and the outcome of any match cannot be guaranteed. We encourage readers to use this information as a reference and make their own informed decisions when engaging in cricket-related activities, including betting. We do not take responsibility for any actions taken based on the information provided in this article.



★কপি কমেন্ট হতে সাবধান,Beware of copy comments ★

WhatsApp 📲 +8801307049098
Phone No 📲 +8801307049098

ICC Men's World Cup 2023🥂🏆🍾

National ODI ___

🛡️🛡️India Win pass☑️
🛡️🛡️New Zealand Win pass☑️
🛡️🛡️India Win pass🥂🍾
🛡️🛡️Australia win pass🥂

_CPL 2023_ Last 6/6 win pass

⏏Jamaica win pass🚩
🛡️ Gayana Win pass🔥
🛡️Jamaica Win pass🔥
🛡️Gayana Win pass🔥
🛡️Jamaica Win pass🔥
🛡️Trinbaga Kinght Riders🔥
🛡️Guyana Warriors 🔥

★100% Match prediction Ready★

[ᵗᵒᵈᵃʸ 100% ᵐᵃᵗᶜʰ ᵖʳᵉᵈⁱᶜᵗⁱᵒⁿ ].

যারা সিওর রিপোর্ট নিতে চান যোগাযোগ করুন__

What's app +8801307049098
Phn +8801307049098

Raja Babu +8801324229337 said...

☎𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐬𝐚𝐩𝐩 Number☎👇
☎𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐬𝐚𝐩𝐩 Number☎👇

💯 আজকে 100Bol ২টা চ্যালেঞ্জ রিপোর্ট নিয়েছি 🏏
💥 প্রোফাইল দেখে রিপোর্ট নিবেন
🇮🇳CPLT20 Match-𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟑🇮🇳
👉 13𝐌𝐚𝐭𝐜𝐡👈👇🏿

CPL 𝗠𝗮𝘁𝗰𝗵𝗲𝘀 𝗥𝗲𝘀𝘂𝗹𝘁👇

TOP TEN (01917563054) said...

☎𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐬𝐚𝐩𝐩 Number☎👇
☎𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐬𝐚𝐩𝐩 Number☎👇+91 86090 67795

💯 আজকে 1 WORLD CUP 1টা চ্যালেঞ্জ রিপোর্ট নিয়েছি 🏏
💥 প্রোফাইল দেখে রিপোর্ট নিবেন
🇯🇲ICC WORLD CUP-Match-𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟑🇯🇲
👉 1𝐌𝐚𝐭𝐜𝐡👈👇🏿

ICC WORLD CUP- 𝗠𝗮𝘁𝗰𝗵𝗲𝘀 𝗥𝗲𝘀𝘂𝗹𝘁👇

ᵏⁱⁿᵍ ᵏᵒʰˡⁱ (+8801902522613) said...

Todey match pradiction ★★
International 👈👈

Bangladesh 🆚 Afghanistan

Match sure 100%🔥
Icc cricket world cup match🔥🔥

🔥🔥বাংলাদেশী ভাইয়ের জন্য য়ারা world cup এ ভালো পেতে চান তারাই যোগাযোগ করুন 🔥🔥

🔥টানা উইন চলবে যারা লসে আছেন তারা লস কাভার করেন। 🔥

🔥100% pakha sure fixed match report lena chate ho paisa kamana🔥

Match: ★ Borad report coming soon ★

Match: ★ 100% sure fixed the win 🔥

Whatsapp :👇👇

Match: 2✅
Win:2 🔥💪
Lose: 0💪

★Pakistan win pass 100%★
★New Zealand win pass 100%★

Who will win Today Match ?