November 20, 2023

BHW vs SSW WBBL T20 49th Match Today Prediction - Who Will Win?

As the Womens Big Bash League 2023 unfolds, the 49th match between Brisbane Heat Women (BHW) and Sydney Sixers Women (SSW) sparks excitement. Fans eagerly await today's match prediction and the answer to the question: Who will win?

Womens Big Bash League 2023: BHW vs SSW Match Prediction


The excitement is building up as we approach the 49th match of the Womens Big Bash League 2023, featuring Brisbane Heat Women and Sydney Sixers Women. The cricketing world is abuzz with speculations and anticipation, and today we delve into the depths of this clash to answer the burning question: Who will win today's WBBL T20 match between BHW and SSW?

Match Prediction and Factors Influencing the Outcome

Today's match prediction leans in favor of Brisbane Heat Women, given their stellar performance in recent matches. However, cricket is unpredictable, and Sydney Sixers Women could turn the tables with a standout performance. The key factors influencing the match outcome include player form, pitch conditions, weather, and team coordination.

BHW vs SSW WBBL T20 49th Match Today Prediction - Cricket Preview

Pitch Report - Allan Border Field, Brisbane

The Allan Border Field offers a balanced surface, providing initial support to new ball bowlers. Batsmen need to adopt a patient approach initially but can unleash their strokes once settled. The pitch dynamics add an exciting dimension to the contest.

Allan Border Field - Brisbane, Australia

Venue Details

  • Location: Allan Border Field, Brisbane, Australia
  • Capacity: 4,500

Pitch Analysis

Pitch Report

The pitch at Allan Border Field has been a crucial factor in the T20 matches played here, with its behavior significantly impacting match outcomes.

Pitch Behaviour

Analyzing data from the last 2 years reveals that the pitch is generally favorable for batting, especially for pacers.


Top Players at This Venue (Last 2 Years - T20 Matches)

G RedmayneBH-W627.8105.03
G HarrisBH-W718.0117.75
C KnottBH-W716.4125.00
J JonassenBH-W72.07.25
N HancockBH-W71.97.38
A KerrBH-W60.86.87

T20 Stats (Last 5 Matches)

  • Avg. Total Score: 153
  • Avg. 1st Innings Score: 163

Toss and Team Performance

  • Toss Winners Opt To: Bowl First (100%)
  • Team Batting First Wins: 80%

Team Comparison

Win Prediction

  • BH-W: 54%
  • SS-W: 46%

Powered by Sports Interactive

Recent Form (Last 5 T20 Matches)


  • L, L, W, W, L


  • L, L, W, W, W

Matches Against Each Other (All T20 Matches in Last 2 Years)

Total Matches PlayedBH-W WonSS-W WonNo Result

Recent Matches Against Each Other

  • 24 Oct 2023 • North Sydney Oval, Sydney: BH-W beat SS-W by 3 wkts
  • 16 Nov 2022 • North Sydney Oval, Sydney: SS-W beat BH-W by 5 wkts
  • 13 Oct 2022 • Great Barrier Reef Arena, Mackay: SS-W beat BH-W by 4 wkts
  • 13 Nov 2021 • Great Barrier Reef Arena, Mackay: BH-W beat SS-W by 3 wkts
  • 09 Nov 2021 • Karen Rolton Oval, Adelaide: BH-W beat SS-W by 8 wkts

Team Attributes (Based on T20 Matches Played in Last 2 Years)


  • Matches: 30
  • Strong Batting Lineup
  • Batting 1st WINS: 67%
  • Batting 2nd WINS: 42%


  • Matches: 29
  • Strong Batting Lineup
  • Batting 1st WINS: 60%
  • Batting 2nd WINS: 50%

Toss Prediction and Its Significance

The toss prediction is a crucial aspect of the game, and luck often plays a significant role. Considering the circumstances and the home advantage for Sydney Sixers Women, they are likely to win the toss. The winning captain decides whether to bat or bowl, setting the tone for the match.

Internal Link: Today Match Prediction, Who will win today

Team Lineups and Dream11 Combination

Let's take a look at the probable playing XIs for both teams:

Brisbane Heat Women Playing Squad: Grace Harris, Georgia Redmayne (c & wk), Amelia Kerr, Mignon du Preez, Charli Knott, Georgia Voll, Bess Heath, Mikayla Hinkley, Nicola Hancock, Courtney Sippel, Lucy Hamilton

Sydney Sixers Women Playing Squad: Ellyse Perry (c), Suzie Bates, Ashleigh Gardner, Erin Burns, Chloe Tryon, Mathilda Carmichael, Maitlan Brown, Kate Pelle (wk), Kate Peterson, Lauren Cheatle, Linsey Smith

Internal Link: ICC Mens Cricket World Cup 2023 Predictions

BHW vs SSW Dream11 Team Combination

BHW vs SSW Perfect & Best Combination of Dream11 Team:

CaptainGrace Harris
Vice CaptainEllyse Perry
BatterMignon du Preez
BowlerNicola Hancock
All RounderAshleigh Gardner
WicketkeeperGeorgia Redmayne (c)

Winning Probability and Match Scenarios

The winning probability for today's fixture leans slightly towards Brisbane Heat Women, with a 60% chance of victory. Sydney Sixers Women, with a 40% chance, cannot be underestimated, especially given their strong bowling performances.

Match Scenarios:

Case 1: If BHW bats first, the 6 over session runs are predicted to be 42 to 47, and the 20 over lambi pari score is expected to range from 157 to 181.

Case 2: If SSW bats first, the 6 over power play score prediction is 41 to 46, and the 20 over first inning runs will be between 145 to 172.

Internal Link: BBL T20 Match Prediction

Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)

  • Q: How are toss predictions made?

    • A: Toss predictions are based on luck and do not involve any specific skill. The home constellation and current circumstances influence the toss outcome.
  • Q: What factors influence match predictions?

    • A: Player form, pitch conditions, weather, team composition, and coordination are key factors influencing match predictions.
  • Q: Who are the key players to watch in today's match?

    • A: Grace Harris, Ellyse Perry, and Mignon du Preez are players expected to make a significant impact.


As the excitement builds for the BHW vs SSW match, cricket enthusiasts await an enthralling contest. While predictions provide insights, cricket's unpredictability ensures that anything can happen on the field. So, buckle up for an exhilarating encounter in the Womens Big Bash League 2023!

Powered by Poll Maker

Best Cricket Telegram channel

Today Match Prediction Reports is: SSW won
Message us on Whatsapp : 8769037167 for Paid Service.

loss cover predictiong

Guest Post

The match predictions and insights provided in this article are based on analysis, expert opinions, and historical data. However, please note that cricket matches are subject to various factors and uncertainties, and the outcome of any match cannot be guaranteed. We encourage readers to use this information as a reference and make their own informed decisions when engaging in cricket-related activities, including betting. We do not take responsibility for any actions taken based on the information provided in this article.



★কপি কমেন্ট হতে সাবধান,Beware of copy comments ★

WhatsApp 📲 +8801307049098
Phone No 📲 +8801307049098

ICC Men's World Cup 2023🥂🏆🍾 45 match 41 win pass

Semifinal Time Now✌️


Final winner===Australia 🏆🏆

Women Big bash


★100% Match prediction Ready★

[ᵗᵒᵈᵃʸ 100% ᵐᵃᵗᶜʰ ᵖʳᵉᵈⁱᶜᵗⁱᵒⁿ ].

যারা সিওর রিপোর্ট নিতে চান যোগাযোগ করুন__

What's app +8801307049098
Phn +8801307049098

ᵏⁱⁿᵍ ᵏᵒʰˡⁱ (+8801902522613) said...

➡️ 🇼 🇧 🇧 🇱  ↪️2023

ᵐᵃᵗᶜʰ ˢᵘʳᵉ 100%☑️
ⁱᶜᶜ ᶜʳⁱᶜᵏᵉᵗ ʷᵒʳˡᵈ ᶜᵘᵖ ᵐᵃᵗᶜʰ☑️
➡️বাংলাদেশী ভাইয়ের জন্য য়ারা wbbl এ ভালো পেতে চান তারাই যোগাযোগ করুন ⤵️
➡️টানা উইন চলবে যারা সিওর রিপোর্ট নিতে চান যোগাযোগ করুন__★⤵️⤵️

Whatsapp 📲+8801902522613
Phone No 📲 +8801902522613
Telegram 📲 @Kingtips_100

ᵐᵃᵗᶜʰ: ★ ᵇᵒᵃʳᵈ ʳᵉᵖᵒʳᵗ ᶜᵒᵐᵐⁱⁿᵍ ˢᵒᵒⁿ ★↩️
ᵐᵃᵗᶜʰ: ★ 100% ˢᵘʳᵉ ᶠⁱˣᵉᵈ ᵗʰᵉ ʷⁱⁿ★⤵️
ʷᵒᵐᵉⁿ ᵇᵇˡ ʳᵉˢᵘˡᵗ⤵️⤵️

$★100% ᵐᵃᵗᶜʰ ᵖʳᵉᵈⁱᶜᵗⁱᵒⁿ ʳᵉᵃᵈʸ★$

★ʷᵒʳˡᵈ ᶜᵘᵖ ᶠⁱⁿᵃˡ ᵐᵃᵗᶜʰ ᵃᵘˢᵗʳᵃˡⁱᵃ ʷⁱⁿ ᵖᵃˢˢ★

↪️🇵 🇭 +8801902522613

Who will win Today Match ?