November 18, 2023

Ind vs Aus ODI World Cup Final: Today Match Prediction, Who Will Win?

Get ready for the ultimate showdown in the ODI World Cup Final - Ind vs Aus. Today's match prediction, analysis, and insights on who will emerge victorious!

ICC Cricket World Cup Final: Ind vs Aus Final Match Prediction


The cricketing world is abuzz with excitement as India and Australia lock horns in the ICC Cricket World Cup Final. This ODI World Cup clash, set to unfold at Narendra Modi Stadium, Ahmedabad, has fans eagerly awaiting the outcome. Today, we delve into the nuances of this monumental encounter, offering insights into team previews, pitch reports, and a 100% sure match prediction.

Today's Match Prediction - Who Will Win?

Amidst the anticipation, the burning question is, "Who will win today's ODI World Cup match?" Our 100% sure match prediction leans slightly towards India with a 55% win probability, while Australia trails with 45%. The power-packed squads and recent forms of both teams promise an exhilarating contest.

Cricket Fever Peaks: Ind vs Aus ODI World Cup Final Match Prediction

Team Previews

India Playing Squad

  • Captain: Rohit Sharma
  • Key Players: Virat Kohli, Jasprit Bumrah, KL Rahul
  • Recent Form: W, W, W, W, W

Australia Playing Squad

  • Captain: Pat Cummins
  • Key Players: David Warner, Mitchell Starc, Steven Smith
  • Recent Form: W, W, W, W, W

Pitch Report: Narendra Modi Stadium, Ahmedabad

Situated in Motera, Ahmedabad, the Narendra Modi Stadium has witnessed consistent batting-friendly pitches over the past two years. Pacers find support, and the average total score hovers around 248. The toss-winning trend suggests teams prefer to bowl first on this balanced ground.

Head-to-Head Record

In the last seven encounters between India and Australia, India emerged victorious in four matches, while Australia secured three wins. Recent clashes showcase India's dominance, setting the stage for a thrilling finale.

India Playing Squad

Captain: Rohit Sharma

  • Key Batsmen: Virat Kohli, KL Rahul
  • Key Bowlers: Jasprit Bumrah, Mohammed Shami
  • Key All-Rounder: Ravindra Jadeja
  • Recent Form: W, W, W, W, W

India enters the final with a formidable lineup led by the dynamic Rohit Sharma. The batting prowess of Virat Kohli and KL Rahul, complemented by the lethal bowling duo of Bumrah and Shami, makes India a force to be reckoned with. All-rounder Ravindra Jadeja adds balance, contributing with both bat and ball. The recent string of victories showcases the team's exceptional form and sets the stage for a gripping showdown.

Australia Playing Squad

Captain: Pat Cummins

  • Key Batsmen: David Warner, Steven Smith
  • Key Bowlers: Mitchell Starc, Pat Cummins
  • Key All-Rounder: Glenn Maxwell
  • Recent Form: W, W, W, W, W

Australia, under the leadership of Pat Cummins, boasts a batting lineup anchored by the experienced David Warner and Steven Smith. The bowling department is spearheaded by the fiery Mitchell Starc and captain Cummins himself. All-rounder Glenn Maxwell adds depth with his explosive batting and effective bowling. With a stellar recent form marked by consecutive victories, Australia aims to clinch the title in a fiercely contested final against India.

Weather, Pitch & Scoring Pattern Toss Report

  • Date & Time: 19 Nov 2023 at 2:00 PM
  • Toss Prediction: India likely to win
  • Pitch Behavior: Balanced surface
  • 10 Over Session Runs: Ind - 55 to 65, Aus - 52 to 60
  • 50 Over Score: Ind - 299 to 345, Aus - 278 to 330

Dream11 Team Combination

"Ind" vs "Aus" Perfect & Best Combination of Dream11 Team

CaptainVirat Kohli
Vice CaptainDavid Warner
BatterRohit Sharma, S Smith, M Labuschagne
BowlerJ Bumrah, M Starc, K Yadav
All RounderR Jadeja, G Maxwell
WicketkeeperKL Rahul

10 FAQs about Ind vs Aus Final

  1. Q: What is the match date and time?

    • A: The match is scheduled for 19 Nov 2023 at 2:00 PM.
  2. Q: Who is the favorite to win?

    • A: India has a 55% chance of winning, while Australia trails with 45%.
  3. Q: Where can I get today's match prediction?

  4. Q: Which players should I consider for my Dream11 team?

    • A: Refer to our Dream11 team combination table for the perfect lineup.
  5. Q: What is the batting trend at Narendra Modi Stadium?

    • A: Pacers find support, and the average first innings score is around 250.
  6. Q: How have India and Australia performed in recent matches?

    • A: Both teams have displayed excellent recent form, with a series of consecutive wins.
  7. Q: Who won the last encounter between Ind and Aus?

    • A: India beat Australia by 6 wickets in the latest clash.
  8. Q: What is the average total score at Narendra Modi Stadium?

    • A: The average total score in the last five matches is 248.
  9. Q: What is the preferred choice after winning the toss at this venue?

    • A: Teams winning the toss opt to bowl first 60% of the time.
  10. Q: How can I watch the match live?


As the cricketing giants clash in the ODI World Cup Final, the stage is set for a nail-biting encounter. From team previews to Dream11 predictions, we've covered it all. Buckle up for a thrilling match at Narendra Modi Stadium, and may the best team emerge victorious!

Powered by Poll Maker

Best Cricket Telegram channel

Today Match Prediction Reports is: AUS won World Cup 2023
Message us on Whatsapp : 8769037167 for Paid Service.

loss cover predictiong

Guest Post

The match predictions and insights provided in this article are based on analysis, expert opinions, and historical data. However, please note that cricket matches are subject to various factors and uncertainties, and the outcome of any match cannot be guaranteed. We encourage readers to use this information as a reference and make their own informed decisions when engaging in cricket-related activities, including betting. We do not take responsibility for any actions taken based on the information provided in this article.



★কপি কমেন্ট হতে সাবধান,Beware of copy comments ★

WhatsApp 📲 +8801307049098
Phone No 📲 +8801307049098

ICC Men's World Cup 2023🥂🏆🍾 45 match 41 win pass

Semifinal Time Now✌️


Women Big bash


★100% Match prediction Ready★

[ᵗᵒᵈᵃʸ 100% ᵐᵃᵗᶜʰ ᵖʳᵉᵈⁱᶜᵗⁱᵒⁿ ].

যারা সিওর রিপোর্ট নিতে চান যোগাযোগ করুন__

What's app +8801307049098
Phn +8801307049098

BCCI Fixer +8801815752866 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
ᵏⁱⁿᵍ ᵏᵒʰˡⁱ (+8801902522613) said...

➡️🇮 🇨 🇨  🇼 🇴 🇷 🇱 🇩  🇨 🇺 🇵 ↪️2023

ᵐᵃᵗᶜʰ ˢᵘʳᵉ 100%☑️
ⁱᶜᶜ ᶜʳⁱᶜᵏᵉᵗ ʷᵒʳˡᵈ ᶜᵘᵖ ᵐᵃᵗᶜʰ☑️
➡️বাংলাদেশী ভাইয়ের জন্য য়ারা world cup এ ভালো পেতে চান তারাই যোগাযোগ করুন ⤵️
➡️টানা উইন চলবে যারা সিওর রিপোর্ট নিতে চান যোগাযোগ করুন__★⤵️⤵️

Whatsapp 📲+8801902522613
Phone No 📲 +8801902522613
Telegram 📲 @Kingtips_100

ᵐᵃᵗᶜʰ: ★ ᵇᵒᵃʳᵈ ʳᵉᵖᵒʳᵗ ᶜᵒᵐᵐⁱⁿᵍ ˢᵒᵒⁿ ★↩️
ᵐᵃᵗᶜʰ: ★ 100% ˢᵘʳᵉ ᶠⁱˣᵉᵈ ᵗʰᵉ ʷⁱⁿ★⤵️
ʷᵒᵐᵉⁿ ᵇᵇˡ ʳᵉˢᵘˡᵗ⤵️⤵️

$★100% ᵐᵃᵗᶜʰ ᵖʳᵉᵈⁱᶜᵗⁱᵒⁿ ʳᵉᵃᵈʸ★$

★ʷᵒʳˡᵈ ᶜᵘᵖ ˡᵃˢᵗ 5 ᵐᵃᵗᶜʰ★

↪️🇵 🇭 +8801902522613

Anonymous said...


Who will win Today Match ?