November 3, 2023

NZ vs Pak ODI World Cup Match 35th - Today's Winner Prediction

In the heart of the ICC Cricket World Cup, the 35th ODI match between New Zealand and Pakistan is set to ignite the cricketing world. Anticipation is high as fans await the answer to the burning question: "Who will win today's match?" Join us as we delve into the statistics, analyze the teams, and make our match prediction in this thrilling encounter.

ICC Cricket World Cup: Match 35th, NZ vs Pak Match Prediction

Are you ready for the 35th match of the ICC Cricket World Cup 2023, featuring New Zealand and Pakistan? We'll provide you with a 100% sure match prediction, toss report, weather conditions, and more. Let's dive into the details.

NZ vs Pak ODI World Cup Match Prediction

New Zealand vs Pakistan World Cup Match Prediction

  • Match No: 35th
  • Date & Time: 4th November 2023 at 10.30 PM
  • Venue: M.Chinnaswamy Stadium, Bengaluru

Who Will Win Today's ODI World Cup Match : Pak vs Nz World Cup Match?

  • Toss Prediction: New Zealand
  • Today's Pitch Report: M.Chinnaswamy Stadium, Bengaluru
    • Total matches: 40
    • Matches won batting first: 15
    • Matches won bowling first: 21
    • Average 1st Inns scores: 233
    • Average 2nd Inns scores: 216
    • Highest total recorded: 383/6 by IND vs AUS
    • Lowest total recorded: 114/10 by INDW vs RSAW
    • Highest score chased: 329/7 by IRE vs ENG
    • Lowest score defended: 166/4 by IND vs ENG

NZ vs Pak Team Review

  • New Zealand has won 51 out of 115 ODI matches against Pakistan.
  • Pakistan has won its first match after four consecutive defeats, keeping their World Cup hopes alive.
  • Abdullah Shafiq has been a star player, scoring 332 runs in six innings.
  • New Zealand captain Kane Williamson has recovered from an injury.
  • Rachin Ravindra is a leading run-scorer in the tournament with 415 runs in 7 innings.

Pak vs Nz World Cup Match Today's Match Predictions

  • Based on past records and recent performance, New Zealand is likely to dominate Pakistan in this match.

Toss Prediction Pak vs Nz World Cup Match

  • New Zealand is favored to win the toss, based on the home captain's luck.

Pitch Analysis for Pak vs Nz World Cup Match

  • M.Chinnaswamy Stadium offers a balanced surface.
  • Batsmen may need patience initially but can score freely once set.

Weather Conditions

  • Ideal for cricket, with normal temperatures.

ODI World Cup Playing Squads

New Zealand

  • Devon Conway, Will Young, Rachin Ravindra, Daryl Mitchell, Tom Latham (c & wk), Glenn Phillips, James Neesham, Mitchell Santner, Matt Henry, Tim Southee, Trent Boult


  • Abdullah Shafique, Fakhar Zaman, Babar Azam (c), Mohammad Rizwan (wk), Saud Shakeel, Iftikhar Ahmed, Agha Salman, Shaheen Afridi, Usama Mir, Mohammad Wasim Jr, Haris Rauf

Dream11 Team Prediction - NZ vs Pak ODI World Cup

  • Captain: Rachin Ravindra
  • Vice Captain: Babar Azam
  • Batter: Devon Conway, Fakhar Zaman
  • Bowler: Shaheen Afridi, Trent Boult
  • All-Rounder: James Neesham, Abdullah Shafique
  • Wicketkeeper: Tom Latham

Winning Probability of Pak vs Nz World Cup Match

  • New Zealand: 55%
  • Pakistan: 45%

10 Over Session Fancy Score and 50 Over Lambi Pari

  • Case 1: If NZ bats first
    • 10 Over Session Runs: 50 to 57
    • 50 Over Lambi Pari Score: 280 to 341
  • Case 2: If Pak bats first
    • 10 Over Power play Score: 47 to 55
    • 50 Over First Inning Runs: 270 to 316


Q1: How can I make a winning Dream11 team for this match?
  • A1: You can create a winning Dream11 team by selecting the best combination of players based on their current form and pitch conditions. Check our Dream11 Team Prediction for guidance.
Q2: Who is the favorite to win the toss in this match?
  • A2: New Zealand is favored to win the toss, based on the current circumstances and home advantage.
Q3: How do the weather conditions look for the match?
  • A3: The weather is expected to be ideal for cricket, with normal temperatures.
Q4: What are the key factors influencing the match outcome?
  • A4: Factors like player form, pitch conditions, team composition, and coordination play a crucial role in determining the match's outcome.
Q5: What is the winning probability for New Zealand and Pakistan in this fixture?
  • A5: New Zealand has a 55% chance to win, while Pakistan has a 45% chance of winning the match.
For more cricket match predictions and updates, visit Today Match Prediction. Who will win today's match | CBTF YouTube Channel | ICC Men's Cricket World Cup 2023 Predictions | BBL T20 Match Prediction | Super Smash Match Prediction .
world cup cricket jackpot call match prediction 
cwc 2023 match prediction
jackpot match in world cup cricket 2023 prediction
paid match prediction screenshot ind vs pak world cup match 2023

pak vs sl match prediction screenshot for demo prediction

Powered by Poll Maker

Best Cricket Telegram channel

Today Match Prediction Reports is: PAK win or 20 P 
Message us on Whatsapp : 8769037167 for Paid Service.

loss cover predictiong

Guest Post

The match predictions and insights provided in this article are based on analysis, expert opinions, and historical data. However, please note that cricket matches are subject to various factors and uncertainties, and the outcome of any match cannot be guaranteed. We encourage readers to use this information as a reference and make their own informed decisions when engaging in cricket-related activities, including betting. We do not take responsibility for any actions taken based on the information provided in this article.


Raja Babu +8801324229337 said...

WBBL T20-𝟮𝟬𝟮𝟯
☎𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐬𝐚𝐩𝐩 Number☎👇
☎𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐬𝐚𝐩𝐩 Number☎👇

💯 আজকে WBBL ২টা চ্যালেঞ্জ রিপোর্ট নিয়েছি 🏏
💥 প্রোফাইল দেখে রিপোর্ট নিবেন
👉20 𝐌𝐚𝐭𝐜𝐡👈👇🏿
👉Hobart Hurricane Women🆚Melbourns sters women

WBBL 𝗠𝗮𝘁𝗰𝗵𝗲𝘀 𝗥𝗲𝘀𝘂𝗹𝘁👇


★কপি কমেন্ট হতে সাবধান,Beware of copy comments ★

WhatsApp 📲 +8801307049098
Phone No 📲 +8801307049098

ICC Men's World Cup 2023🥂🏆🍾 Last 5 match 5 win pass🤟

★South Africa win pass☑️
★India win pass☑️
★Afganisthan Jackpot pass☑️
★Srilanka Jackpot pass☑️
★South Africa win pass☑️
★Australia Loss cover pass☑️
★Netherland jackpot win pass☑️
★India win pass jackpot ☑️
★Afganisthan jackpot pass☑️
★Pakistan win pass☑️
★South Africa pass☑️
★India Win pass☑️

★100% Match prediction Ready★

[ᵗᵒᵈᵃʸ 100% ᵐᵃᵗᶜʰ ᵖʳᵉᵈⁱᶜᵗⁱᵒⁿ ].

যারা সিওর রিপোর্ট নিতে চান যোগাযোগ করুন__

What's app +8801307049098
Phn +8801307049098

ᵏⁱⁿᵍ ᵏᵒʰˡⁱ (+8801902522613) said...

➡️🇮 🇨 🇨  🇼 🇴 🇷 🇱 🇩  🇨 🇺 🇵 ↪️2023
↪️ʷᵇᵇˡ 2023 ʳⁱᵖᵒʳᵗ ʳᵉᵃᵈʸ☑️

ᵐᵃᵗᶜʰ ˢᵘʳᵉ 100%☑️
ⁱᶜᶜ ᶜʳⁱᶜᵏᵉᵗ ʷᵒʳˡᵈ ᶜᵘᵖ ᵐᵃᵗᶜʰ☑️
➡️বাংলাদেশী ভাইয়ের জন্য য়ারা world cup এ ভালো পেতে চান তারাই যোগাযোগ করুন ⤵️
➡️টানা উইন চলবে যারা সিওর রিপোর্ট নিতে চান যোগাযোগ করুন__★⤵️⤵️

ʷʰᵃᵗˢᵃᵖᵖ :⤵️⤵️

ᵐᵃᵗᶜʰ: ★ ᵇᵒᵃʳᵈ ʳᵉᵖᵒʳᵗ ᶜᵒᵐᵐⁱⁿᵍ ˢᵒᵒⁿ ★↩️
ᵐᵃᵗᶜʰ: ★ 100% ˢᵘʳᵉ ᶠⁱˣᵉᵈ ᵗʰᵉ ʷⁱⁿ★⤵️
ʷᵒᵐᵉⁿ ᵇᵇˡ ʳᵉˢᵘˡᵗ⤵️⤵️

$★100% ᵐᵃᵗᶜʰ ᵖʳᵉᵈⁱᶜᵗⁱᵒⁿ ʳᵉᵃᵈʸ★$

★ʷᵒʳˡᵈ ᶜᵘᵖ ˡᵃˢᵗ 5 ᵐᵃᵗᶜʰ★
★ᵃᵘˢᵗʳᵃˡⁱᵃ ʷⁱⁿ ᵖᵃˢˢ★
★ᵃᶠᵍᵃⁿˢᵗᵃⁿ ʲᵃᵏᵖᵒᵗ ʷⁱⁿ ᵖᵃˢˢ★
★ˢᵒᵘᵗʰ ᵃᶠʳⁱᵏᵃ ʲᵉᵏᵖᵒᵗ ʷⁱⁿ ᵖᵃˢˢ★
★ˢʳᵉ ˡᵃⁿᵏᵃ ʷⁱⁿ ᵖᵃˢˢ★
★ˢᵒᵘᵗʰ ᵃᶠʳⁱᵏᵃ ʷⁱⁿ ᵖᵃˢˢ★

↪️🇵 🇭 +8801902522613

Who will win Today Match ?