November 21, 2023

PSW vs MSW WBBL T20: Today Match Prediction for Match No. 50th

Get accurate today match prediction for PSW vs MSW in the 50th WBBL T20 clash. Who will win today's match? Find expert analysis and predictions for the Women's Big Bash League

Womens Big Bash League 2023: PSW vs MSW Match Prediction


Perth Scorchers Women face off against Melbourne Stars Women in the 50th match of the WBBL T20 series. As cricket enthusiasts gear up for this exciting clash, the burning question on everyone's mind is, "Who will win today’s PSW vs MSW WBBL T20 match?" Let's delve into the match prediction, team analysis, and other crucial aspects to get a comprehensive view of this high-stakes encounter.

Perth Scorchers Wome vs Melbourne Stars Women: WBBL T20 Match No. 50th Prediction

Pitch Report at W.A.C.A. Ground, Perth

Best Cricket Telegram channel

Venue Details

  • W.A.C.A. Ground, Perth
  • Capacity: 22,000

Pitch Behavior

  • Overall: Best Suited for Pacers
  • Batting: Best Suited
  • Toss Winners Opt To: Bat First (60%)

Players' Statistics

  • Top Players at this Venue (Last 2 Years)
    • B Mooney: PS-W (117.16 SR)
    • A Sutherland: MS-W (100.00 SR)
  • Bowlers' Stats (Last 2 Years)
    • A Edgar: PS-W (6.71 Econ.)
    • K Garth: MS-W (5.33 Econ.)

Team Comparison and Recent Form

Win Prediction

  • PS-W: 56%
  • MS-W: 44%

Recent Form (Last 5 T20 Matches)

  • MS-W: W L W L L
  • PS-W: L W W W W

Matches Against Each Other (Last 2 Years)

  • Total Matches: 4
  • PS-W Won: 2
  • MS-W Won: 2

Recent Matches Against Each Other

  • MS-W beat PS-W by 7 runs (29 Oct 2023)
  • PS-W beat MS-W by 2 wkts (20 Oct 2022)
  • ...

Toss Prediction and Weather Conditions

The toss prediction for PSW vs MSW is a crucial aspect. Considering the current circumstances and the home constellation of the Melbourne Stars Women team's captain, it seems that luck is favoring them. The pitch at W.A.C.A. Ground, Perth is balanced, offering an advantage to both bowlers and batsmen.

PSW vs MSW Probable XIs

Perth Scorchers Women

  • Beth Mooney (wk)
  • Sophie Devine (c)
  • Maddy Darke
  • Nat Sciver-Brunt
  • Amy Jones
  • Chloe Piparo
  • Amy Louise Edgar
  • Piepa Cleary
  • Alana King
  • Taneale Peschel
  • Chloe Ainsworth

Melbourne Stars Women

  • Sophia Dunkley
  • Maia Bouchier
  • Alice Capsey
  • Annabel Sutherland (c)
  • Sophie Reid (wk)
  • Nicole Faltum
  • Kim Garth
  • Olivia Henry
  • Sasha Moloney
  • Milly Illingworth
  • Sophie Day

Dream11 Team Combination: PSW vs MSW

"PSW" vs "MSW" Perfect & Best Combination of Dream11 Team

CaptainBeth Mooney (PS-W)
Vice CaptainAnnabel Sutherland (MS-W)
BatterMaddy Darke (PS-W)
BowlerAlana King (PS-W)
All RounderSophie Devine (PS-W)
WicketkeeperSophie Reid (MS-W)

Winning Probability and Score Predictions

PSW has a 70% chance to win, while MSW has a 30% chance. Score predictions:

  • If PSW bats first: 6 Over Runs - 42 to 47, 20 Over Score - 142 to 169
  • If MSW bats first: 6 Over Runs - 41 to 46, 20 Over Score - 145 to 172

Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)


As the excitement builds for the PSW vs MSW clash, the odds seem to favor Perth Scorchers Women. However, cricket is known for its unpredictability, and anything can happen on the field. Enjoy the match and may the best team emerge victorious!

Powered by Poll Maker

Best Cricket Telegram channel

Today Match Prediction Reports is: MSW won
Message us on Whatsapp : 8769037167 for Paid Service.

loss cover predictiong

Guest Post

The match predictions and insights provided in this article are based on analysis, expert opinions, and historical data. However, please note that cricket matches are subject to various factors and uncertainties, and the outcome of any match cannot be guaranteed. We encourage readers to use this information as a reference and make their own informed decisions when engaging in cricket-related activities, including betting. We do not take responsibility for any actions taken based on the information provided in this article.


ᵏⁱⁿᵍ ᵏᵒʰˡⁱ (+8801902522613) said...

➡️ 🇼 🇧 🇧 🇱  ↪️2023

ᵐᵃᵗᶜʰ ˢᵘʳᵉ 100%☑️
ⁱᶜᶜ ᶜʳⁱᶜᵏᵉᵗ ʷᵒʳˡᵈ ᶜᵘᵖ ᵐᵃᵗᶜʰ☑️
➡️বাংলাদেশী ভাইয়ের জন্য য়ারা wbbl এ ভালো পেতে চান তারাই যোগাযোগ করুন ⤵️
➡️টানা উইন চলবে যারা সিওর রিপোর্ট নিতে চান যোগাযোগ করুন__★⤵️⤵️

Whatsapp 📲+8801902522613
Phone No 📲 +8801902522613
Telegram 📲 @Kingtips_100

ᵐᵃᵗᶜʰ: ★ ᵇᵒᵃʳᵈ ʳᵉᵖᵒʳᵗ ᶜᵒᵐᵐⁱⁿᵍ ˢᵒᵒⁿ ★↩️
ᵐᵃᵗᶜʰ: ★ 100% ˢᵘʳᵉ ᶠⁱˣᵉᵈ ᵗʰᵉ ʷⁱⁿ★⤵️
ʷᵒᵐᵉⁿ ᵇᵇˡ ʳᵉˢᵘˡᵗ⤵️⤵️

$★100% ᵐᵃᵗᶜʰ ᵖʳᵉᵈⁱᶜᵗⁱᵒⁿ ʳᵉᵃᵈʸ★$

★ʷᵒʳˡᵈ ᶜᵘᵖ ᶠⁱⁿᵃˡ ᵐᵃᵗᶜʰ ᵃᵘˢᵗʳᵃˡⁱᵃ ʷⁱⁿ ᵖᵃˢˢ★

↪️🇵 🇭 +8801902522613


★কপি কমেন্ট হতে সাবধান,Beware of copy comments ★

WhatsApp 📲 +8801307049098
Phone No 📲 +8801307049098

ICC Men's World Cup 2023🥂🏆🍾 45 match 41 win pass

Semifinal Time Now✌️


Final winner===Australia 🏆🏆

Women Big bash


★100% Match prediction Ready★

[ᵗᵒᵈᵃʸ 100% ᵐᵃᵗᶜʰ ᵖʳᵉᵈⁱᶜᵗⁱᵒⁿ ].

যারা সিওর রিপোর্ট নিতে চান যোগাযোগ করুন__

What's app +8801307049098
Phn +8801307049098

Who will win Today Match ?