November 20, 2023

STW vs ASW WBBL T20 Today Match Prediction: Who Will Win Match No. 48th?

Discover the cricketing excitement as Sydney Thunder Women take on Adelaide Strikers Women in the 48th match of the WBBL T20. Get ready for the ultimate prediction showdown!

Womens Big Bash League 2023: SYTW vs ADSW Match Prediction


Wondering who will emerge victorious in today's thrilling encounter between Sydney Thunder Women and Adelaide Strikers Women in the WBBL T20 match? We've got the insights, predictions, and tips for you. Dive into the 48th match of the Women's Big Bash League 2023 and explore the dynamics shaping this cricket showdown.

Pitch Report

Pitch Behaviour

Based on last 2 Years data

The pitch at the specified venue has displayed an overall balanced behavior, making it conducive to both batting and bowling. However, it is particularly well-suited for spinners, as suggested by the data from the last two years.

STW vs ASW WBBL T20 Today Match Prediction: Who Will Win Match No. 48th?


Top players at this venue

Based on last 2 Years T20 matches


C AthapaththuST-W177.0145.28
H KnightST-W132.094.11
P LitchfieldST-W18.072.72


C AthapaththuST-W12.05.75
L SmithST-W12.03.00
H DarlingtonST-W11.09.33

T20 Stats

Based on last 5 matches

  • Avg. Total Score: 118
  • Avg. 1st Innings Score: 116
  • Toss Winners Opt To: Bowl First (100%)
  • Team Bowling First Wins: 100%

Team Comparison

Win Prediction

  • ST-W: 50%
  • AS-W: 50%
  • Powered by Sports Interactive

Recent Form

Last 5 T20 matches

AS-W: W, W, L, W, W
ST-W: W, L, L, W, NR

Matches Against Each Other

All T20 matches in last 2 years

  • Total Matches Played: 3
  • ST-W Won: 0
  • AS-W Won: 2
  • No Result: 1

Recent Matches

15 Nov 2023Karen Rolton Oval, AdelaideAS-W beat ST-W by 6 wkts
20 Nov 2022North Sydney Oval, SydneyAS-W beat ST-W by 26 runs
13 Nov 2022Centennial Park Stadium, NuriootpaMatch Abandoned
09 Nov 2021Karen Rolton Oval, AdelaideAS-W beat ST-W by 18 runs
16 Oct 2021Blundstone Arena, HobartAS-W beat ST-W by 30 runs

Team Attributes

Based on T20 matches played in last 2 yrs

  • ST-W:

    • Matches: 26
    • Strong Batting Lineup
  • AS-W:

    • Matches: 32
    • Strong Batting Lineup

Batting Performance

  • Batting 1st WINS:

    • ST-W: 38%
    • AS-W: 55%
  • Batting 2nd WINS:

    • ST-W: 23%
    • AS-W: 71%

Match Prediction: STW vs ASW

Today’s WBBL T20 clash between Sydney Thunder Women and Adelaide Strikers Women holds a promising spectacle. Factors like player performance, pitch conditions, and team dynamics play a pivotal role in determining the match outcome. Our analysis leans towards the Sydney Thunder Women being the frontrunners, backed by their solid track record and recent form.

For a detailed prediction of this exciting match and insights into player statistics, head over to Today Match Preview.

Toss Prediction: Crucial Coin Toss at SCG

The toss is a critical moment, and luck often plays its part. Considering current circumstances and the home advantage, Adelaide Strikers Women may have the upper hand in winning the toss. To explore the toss prediction in-depth, visit Who Will Win Today.

Weather, Pitch & Scoring Pattern: SCG Insights

The Sydney Cricket Ground (SCG) sets the stage for a balanced contest. Batsmen need patience early on, with bowlers finding bounce and movement. Stay updated with the latest weather conditions and pitch insights at Today Match Prediction.

Dream11 Team Combination: STW vs ASW

"STW" vs "ASW" Perfect & Best Combination of Dream11 Team

CaptainTahlia Wilson
Vice CaptainKatie Mack
BatterChamari Athapaththu
BowlerMegan Schutt
All RounderHeather Knight
WicketkeeperBridget Patterson

Explore the Dream11 team possibilities using the provided players' list and create your winning combination.

Winning Probability: SYTW vs ADSW

The odds favor Sydney Thunder Women with a 51% chance of triumph against Adelaide Strikers Women's 49%. Despite ASW's impressive performance, the unpredictable nature of cricket leaves room for thrilling surprises.

Frequently Asked Questions

  • Q: How is the pitch at SCG for batting?

    • A: The SCG pitch offers balanced conditions, providing some bounce and movement early on.
  • Q: Who has a higher chance of winning the toss?

    • A: Adelaide Strikers Women are predicted to win the toss based on current circumstances.
  • Q: What's the winning probability for SYTW?

    • A: SYTW has a 51% chance of winning today's match.


In the unpredictable world of cricket, today's match between SYTW and ADSW promises excitement and anticipation. While our predictions lean towards Sydney Thunder Women, cricket's dynamism leaves room for surprises. Stay tuned, enjoy the match, and witness the thrilling contest unfold at the iconic Sydney Cricket Ground.

For more cricket predictions, visit Today Match Preview.

Powered by Poll Maker

Best Cricket Telegram channel

Today Match Prediction Reports is: ASW won
Message us on Whatsapp : 8769037167 for Paid Service.

loss cover predictiong

Guest Post

The match predictions and insights provided in this article are based on analysis, expert opinions, and historical data. However, please note that cricket matches are subject to various factors and uncertainties, and the outcome of any match cannot be guaranteed. We encourage readers to use this information as a reference and make their own informed decisions when engaging in cricket-related activities, including betting. We do not take responsibility for any actions taken based on the information provided in this article.



★কপি কমেন্ট হতে সাবধান,Beware of copy comments ★

WhatsApp 📲 +8801307049098
Phone No 📲 +8801307049098

ICC Men's World Cup 2023🥂🏆🍾 45 match 41 win pass

Semifinal Time Now✌️


Final winner===Australia 🏆🏆

Women Big bash


★100% Match prediction Ready★

[ᵗᵒᵈᵃʸ 100% ᵐᵃᵗᶜʰ ᵖʳᵉᵈⁱᶜᵗⁱᵒⁿ ].

যারা সিওর রিপোর্ট নিতে চান যোগাযোগ করুন__

What's app +8801307049098
Phn +8801307049098

ᵏⁱⁿᵍ ᵏᵒʰˡⁱ (+8801902522613) said...

➡️🇮 🇨 🇨  🇼 🇴 🇷 🇱 🇩  🇨 🇺 🇵 ↪️2023

ᵐᵃᵗᶜʰ ˢᵘʳᵉ 100%☑️
ⁱᶜᶜ ᶜʳⁱᶜᵏᵉᵗ ʷᵒʳˡᵈ ᶜᵘᵖ ᵐᵃᵗᶜʰ☑️
➡️বাংলাদেশী ভাইয়ের জন্য য়ারা world cup এ ভালো পেতে চান তারাই যোগাযোগ করুন ⤵️
➡️টানা উইন চলবে যারা সিওর রিপোর্ট নিতে চান যোগাযোগ করুন__★⤵️⤵️

Whatsapp 📲+8801902522613
Phone No 📲 +8801902522613
Telegram 📲 @Kingtips_100

ᵐᵃᵗᶜʰ: ★ ᵇᵒᵃʳᵈ ʳᵉᵖᵒʳᵗ ᶜᵒᵐᵐⁱⁿᵍ ˢᵒᵒⁿ ★↩️
ᵐᵃᵗᶜʰ: ★ 100% ˢᵘʳᵉ ᶠⁱˣᵉᵈ ᵗʰᵉ ʷⁱⁿ★⤵️
ʷᵒᵐᵉⁿ ᵇᵇˡ ʳᵉˢᵘˡᵗ⤵️⤵️

$★100% ᵐᵃᵗᶜʰ ᵖʳᵉᵈⁱᶜᵗⁱᵒⁿ ʳᵉᵃᵈʸ★$

★ʷᵒʳˡᵈ ᶜᵘᵖ ᶠⁱⁿᵃˡ ᵐᵃᵗᶜʰ ᵃᵘˢᵗʳᵃˡⁱᵃ ʷⁱⁿ ᵖᵃˢˢ★

↪️🇵 🇭 +8801902522613

VICTOR DADA(+8801568764450) said...

🔥 Women Big Bash League -𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟑🔥

🚬 বাংলাদেশি ভাইয়েরা যারা T20 এ ভালো কিছু পেতে চান তারাই যোগাযোগ করূন

WhatsApp 📲 +8801568764450
Imo 📲 +8801568764450

Today T20 Match💥
Sydney Sixers Women🆚Melbourne Renegades Women

➡ 𝐌𝐚𝐭𝐜𝐡💯💯
➡ 𝐌𝐚𝐭𝐜𝐡💯💯

_WBBL 2023_ Last win pass

MLRW win pass✅✅
ADSW Win pass✅✅
BRW Win pass✅✅
PRS Win pass✅✅
SYTW win pass✅✅
HBHW win pass✅✅
Have a Good Luck

Who will win Today Match ?