November 17, 2023

STW vs PSW WBBL T20: Today Match Prediction for Match No. 44th

Get ready for STW vs PSW in WBBL T20 Match No. 44th. Today Match Prediction with insights on who will win today's clash. Dive into the excitement now!

Womens Big Bash League 2023: SYTW vs PRSW Match Prediction

Sydney Thunder Women vs Perth Scorchers Women: Today's WBBL T20 Clash

The 44th match of the Womens Big Bash League 2023 is set to unfold, featuring a riveting encounter between Sydney Thunder Women and Perth Scorchers Women. As anticipation builds, cricket enthusiasts are eager to know: Who will emerge victorious in today's WBBL T20 showdown? Let's delve into the match prediction, analyzing key factors such as team form, player statistics, and pitch conditions.

STW vs PSW WBBL T20: Today Match Prediction for Match No. 44th

100% Sure Today’s Match Prediction: SYTW vs PRSW

In this high-stakes clash, the Sydney Thunder Women take on the Perth Scorchers Women in the 44th WBBL T20 match. Our comprehensive analysis and cricket jackpot tips suggest a neck-and-neck competition, with a 60% probability favoring the Perth Scorchers. However, cricket is known for its unpredictability, and the Sydney Thunder Women, with a 40% chance, are poised to showcase their mettle.

Pitch Report at Sydney Cricket Ground (SCG)

Analyzing the Playing Surface

The Sydney Cricket Ground (SCG) has proven to be a balanced pitch over the past two years, providing opportunities for both batsmen and bowlers. Spinners, in particular, have found favorable conditions. Our statistical examination reveals key player performances and insights into the pitch's behavior.

Batting Averages:

  • C Athapaththu (ST-W): Avg. 40.0, SR 148.14
  • T Wilson (ST-W): Avg. 14.0, SR 116.66
  • P Litchfield (ST-W): Avg. 9.0, SR 128.57

Bowling Averages:

  • M Kapp (ST-W): Avg. 1.0 wicket/match, Economy 6.50
  • C Athapaththu (ST-W): Avg. 1.0 wicket/match, Economy 5.00
  • H Darlington (ST-W): Avg. 1.0 wicket/match, Economy 9.00

Recent Match Insights

Teams winning the toss have opted to bat first in 60% of cases, with a notable 50% success rate for teams choosing to bowl first. In head-to-head encounters, Perth Scorchers Women hold a slight advantage, winning two out of three T20 matches against Sydney Thunder Women in the last two years.

STW vs PRSW Match Prediction: Decoding the Teams

Recent Form and Head-to-Head

In the last five T20 matches, Perth Scorchers Women have shown commendable consistency with four wins and one loss. Sydney Thunder Women, on the other hand, display a more varied performance with two losses, a win, a no result, and another win.

Head-to-Head Showdowns

Analyzing their recent encounters, Perth Scorchers Women triumphed on November 12, 2023, posting 159/4 and defeating Sydney Thunder Women with 117/8 by 42 runs. However, on October 22, 2022, Sydney Thunder Women secured a win, posting 166/4 and defeating Perth Scorchers Women with 141/9 by 25 runs.

Team Attributes in T20 Matches

In the last two years, Sydney Thunder Women played 27 matches with a 43% success rate when batting first, while Perth Scorchers Women, with 29 matches, boast a 60% success rate when batting first.

Today's Match Predictions and Conditions

Predicting the Winner

The prediction leans towards Perth Scorchers Women with a 60% chance of victory, leaving Sydney Thunder Women at 40%. While recent form plays a role, cricket's unpredictable nature keeps the outcome uncertain.

Weather and Pitch Conditions

The Sydney Cricket Ground (SCG) is expected to provide a balanced surface. The weather conditions are ideal, with normal temperatures ensuring a fair game for both teams.

Toss Prediction and Dream11 Team

Tossing the Coin

The toss prediction favors Perth Scorchers Women based on current circumstances and the home advantage. The toss can significantly impact the match dynamics, influencing the decision to bat or bowl first.

Sydney Thunder Women Team Preview

The Sydney Thunder Women enter the 44th WBBL T20 match with a potent combination of experience and emerging talent. Led by the dynamic Heather Knight, the team boasts a strong batting lineup, with notable performances from key players in recent matches. Chamari Athapaththu, an explosive batter, holds a crucial role, having averaged 40.0 with a strike rate of 148.14 in her last two matches. Tahlia Wilson, another key contributor, brings stability to the batting order with an average of 14.0 and a strike rate of 116.66.

In the bowling department, the Thunder rely on the skills of Marizanne Kapp, who has been impactful with an average of 1.0 wicket per match and an economy rate of 6.50. Combined with the all-round abilities of players like Sammy-Jo Johnson and the promising Hannah Darlington, the Thunder present a well-rounded team ready to take on the Perth Scorchers.

Perth Scorchers Women Team Preview

The Perth Scorchers Women, under the leadership of the dynamic Sophie Devine, bring a formidable squad to the 44th WBBL T20 match. With a consistent run of victories in their recent T20 matches, the Scorchers are riding high on confidence. Batting firepower is evident with the likes of Beth Mooney, who is expected to play a crucial role at the top order. In the last five matches, Perth Scorchers Women exhibited commendable consistency, winning four out of five encounters.

Bowlers like Alana King and Taneale Peschel add depth to the Scorchers' lineup, ensuring a balanced combination. The team's ability to handle tough situations, as seen in their bowling performances, is a key factor that may play a decisive role in the outcome of the match. With a track record of two victories in the last three head-to-head matchups against Sydney Thunder Women, the Scorchers aim to continue their dominance in this crucial encounter.

Stay tuned for an exhilarating clash between two powerhouse teams in the Womens Big Bash League 2023. The Sydney Thunder Women and Perth Scorchers Women are ready to unleash their prowess in pursuit of victory.

Dream11 Team Combination: STW vs PSW

For the perfect Dream11 combination, consider the following players:

CaptainSophie Devine (PSW)
Vice CaptainHeather Knight (STW)
BatterBeth Mooney (PSW)
BowlerM Kapp (STW)
All RounderNat Sciver-Brunt (PSW)
WicketkeeperTahlia Wilson (STW)

Winning Probabilities and Score Predictions

Match Outcome

Sydney Thunder Women have a 60% chance of winning, while Perth Scorchers Women stand at 40%. The match promises excitement with the potential for unexpected twists.

Score Predictions

In case Sydney Thunder Women bat first, expect 6 Over Session Runs: 42 to 50 and 20 Over Lambi Pari Score: 152 to 179. If Perth Scorchers Women bat first, anticipate 6 Over Power play Score: 41 to 48 and 20 Over First Inning Runs: 137 to 162.

Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)

  • Q: How important is the toss in T20 matches?

    • A: The toss can influence the match outcome, with captains deciding to bat or bowl first based on pitch conditions and team strategy.
  • Q: What factors contribute to predicting match winners?

    • A: Player form, recent team performances, head-to-head records, and pitch conditions are key factors in predicting match winners.
  • Q: Why is the Dream11 team crucial in T20 matches?

    • A: Crafting the right Dream11 team involves selecting players in key roles like captain, vice-captain, batters, bowlers, all-rounders, and wicketkeepers for optimal fantasy points.


As the Sydney Thunder Women face off against the Perth Scorchers Women, the outcome hangs in the balance. While predictions favor Perth, the unpredictable nature of cricket ensures an exciting contest. Stay tuned for a thrilling WBBL T20 clash filled with action, surprises, and exceptional performances from both sides.

Today Match Prediction | Who will win today | CBTF | ICC Mens cricket world cup 2023 predictions | BBL T20 Match Prediction | Super Smash Match Prediction

Powered by Poll Maker

Best Cricket Telegram channel

Today Match Prediction Reports is: PSW win or 20 P 
Message us on Whatsapp : 8769037167 for Paid Service.

loss cover predictiong

Guest Post

The match predictions and insights provided in this article are based on analysis, expert opinions, and historical data. However, please note that cricket matches are subject to various factors and uncertainties, and the outcome of any match cannot be guaranteed. We encourage readers to use this information as a reference and make their own informed decisions when engaging in cricket-related activities, including betting. We do not take responsibility for any actions taken based on the information provided in this article.


ᵏⁱⁿᵍ ᵏᵒʰˡⁱ (+8801902522613) said...

➡️🇮 🇨 🇨  🇼 🇴 🇷 🇱 🇩  🇨 🇺 🇵 ↪️2023

ᵐᵃᵗᶜʰ ˢᵘʳᵉ 100%☑️
ⁱᶜᶜ ᶜʳⁱᶜᵏᵉᵗ ʷᵒʳˡᵈ ᶜᵘᵖ ᵐᵃᵗᶜʰ☑️
➡️বাংলাদেশী ভাইয়ের জন্য য়ারা world cup এ ভালো পেতে চান তারাই যোগাযোগ করুন ⤵️
➡️টানা উইন চলবে যারা সিওর রিপোর্ট নিতে চান যোগাযোগ করুন__★⤵️⤵️

Whatsapp 📲+8801902522613
Phone No 📲 +8801902522613
Telegram 📲 @Kingtips_100

ᵐᵃᵗᶜʰ: ★ ᵇᵒᵃʳᵈ ʳᵉᵖᵒʳᵗ ᶜᵒᵐᵐⁱⁿᵍ ˢᵒᵒⁿ ★↩️
ᵐᵃᵗᶜʰ: ★ 100% ˢᵘʳᵉ ᶠⁱˣᵉᵈ ᵗʰᵉ ʷⁱⁿ★⤵️
ʷᵒᵐᵉⁿ ᵇᵇˡ ʳᵉˢᵘˡᵗ⤵️⤵️

$★100% ᵐᵃᵗᶜʰ ᵖʳᵉᵈⁱᶜᵗⁱᵒⁿ ʳᵉᵃᵈʸ★$

★ʷᵒʳˡᵈ ᶜᵘᵖ ˡᵃˢᵗ 5 ᵐᵃᵗᶜʰ★

↪️🇵 🇭 +8801902522613


★কপি কমেন্ট হতে সাবধান,Beware of copy comments ★

WhatsApp 📲 +8801307049098
Phone No 📲 +8801307049098

ICC Men's World Cup 2023🥂🏆🍾 45 match 41 win pass

Semifinal Time Now✌️


Women Big bash


★100% Match prediction Ready★

[ᵗᵒᵈᵃʸ 100% ᵐᵃᵗᶜʰ ᵖʳᵉᵈⁱᶜᵗⁱᵒⁿ ].

যারা সিওর রিপোর্ট নিতে চান যোগাযোগ করুন__

What's app +8801307049098
Phn +8801307049098

Who will win Today Match ?